ot Hey Mindbender

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Oct 27, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

The picture in your bio is soooooooooooo cool ! You have so much talent. Please let me know when you put something new up.
    Really you are wonderful.I thought it was a Picture till I read your Bio and saw it was a drawing.Keep them comeing.
    Where are you from ? My hubby is from Mt Vernon ,I'm from Cincinnati.
  2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I'm sorry for taking so long to get back ( It's been an awful week end) Thanks for the compliments, really.

I'm from Fill in the Blank OH. Ever hear of it?

Me neither, I made it up. That's what they ought to call it though. I'm in the middle of Nowhere's Ville. Right down the road from B.F. Egypt.

All right, I live in a little cross roads called Winona.
    Lisbon and Salem are the closest towns. There are two towns in OH named Salem, but I live in the one closer to Youngs Town.

See why I just say Fillin the Blank? It's easier.

About the pictures, I don't know if your version is as blurry as mine is. If it is the nonblurry version is much better. First I've got to tell you, I can't figure out how to work my computer. The stuff you see is done by a process I call "by accident."

I'm trying to get what I have scanned and edited (cleaned up around the edges so to speak.) The pictures I have left are mostly old scans of pictures I did for specific reasons, Like portraits, Indians, anything really. Anything people that I know have wanted. I dont have many left. In the past copying processes weren't that great for pencil drawings, so I don't have many copies and I gave most of them away.

I'm trying to get them in a way that any body that wants to see them can, and nonblurry. I've got a cool Indian picture I'll try to get on here today, but you will have to excuse the flubbed scan job. It's really sad to know that the guy that owns the original is a millionaire, and it was done on his scanner. and he even talked me down on the price to top it off.

Like I said, I'm trying to get them on, but at the same time learning my PC skills. When I get done I want this thing to be able to make coffee.

Thanks again,
    Dan, when I take my maskoff. otherwise,
    ...................M
    ................I
    .............N
    ..........D
    .......B
    .......E
    ..........N
    ..........D
    .......E
    R

3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I do know where youngstown is.My hubby and I met at a nazarene college in Mt Vernon .I know there were several people from Youngstown.
    I'll watch for your work .