OT: Hi Everyone, esp. Jodie. Turning Over a New Leaf

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elastigirl, Mar 10, 2006.

1. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

I've been making some major life changes lately. I hope to post more at the end of the month. Because I started these changes (diet, supplement/med changes, financial overhaul, etc.) on the 1st of this month, I hope to be able to analyze and post the results soon after the 31st :). This will give me time to make sure my results are accurate.

I've missed everyone. I hope the coming warm weather awakens new hope and medical revelations to help us have a lovely new start this spring.

P.S. Hi to jodieplace -- I hope you are doing well :)!
    P.P.S. Hi to Doxy & Kate -- hope you and the babies are doing well :)!
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have been wondering about you and how you are doing...i am glad to see your post tonight...

i haven't heard from doxy for a while i hope all is well...and kate she is busy....

hugs to us all here

i can't wait to see what u have stirring in michigan...

i have been so tired i don't know what is going on...i need to get exercising myself...

well good luck and i hope you get the changes you are hoping for...

jodie
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

How are you doing? Are you still on the calcium pyruvate? Keep us updated! Terri
  4. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

jodie -- Spring is always busy in Michigan, isn't it? We're busy getting ready for the warm weather. Can't wait! Would have to be grey and ugly today. Oh, well. Hope you have a lovely spring :)!

alaska -- Yes, still taking the Calcium Pyruvate. Since I changed my diet, I've had no problem with blood pressure. The Calcium Pyruvate is still giving me energy and strength :). Hope you are doing well :).

5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sorry to have you all go thru this...

spring out here this here has been rainy...a few funnel clouds and of course some flooding...then we had a 31 car pile up 2/fatalities...all from black ice in the highway...it has snowed in san francisco, san jose, and the wine county...nothing like there in michigan...but i has been cold here hig of may 45 degrees...

my sister lives in battle creek and she was telling me oh it is warm there for mi, 61 degrees out...but i think she said tuesday you guys were to get some bad weather...

well gonna go check the next post... i need to get my arse in gear....

jodie
  6. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

Whew! I've had NO time lately to participate on this board. It's torture :)!

I want to support the board members who are going through a rough time. My rough patch seems to be passing for the most part, partly due to improved weather.

For those of you going through a rough patch right now, I feel for you and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.