OT/ How do you copy a article Please Help Me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Nov 15, 2005.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I don't know how.I have found some articles I would love to post .Don't know how to do it.

Some are very long and I do not want to type the whole thing.

Help Me Please.

Thank you
    Sue
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

I am always coping things and even just part of articles.

Do you know how to drag your arrow?

Left click side of your mouse......hold down and drag across what you want to copy. It was make it blue. When you are at the end of what you want to copy, just let up, it should stay blue.......and right click.......actually not a click as you hold it down at the end of what you want to copy......like on the last word.....

You will get a menu in a box...then click onto COPY.It is loaded I guess and will be there until you turn off your computer or copy something else? You can then go to an blank email, or the box here that I am writing in.

Then when you are at the place you want to use what you copied.....left click to set where to start......and then right click and you will get that same drop down menu.....this time select (click) paste. It should appear on the screen what you copied.

It might take you a few times to get it right, do not despair if you have any problems at first. I had a hard time learning how to drag.......LOL. Really did! Now it is second nature to me as I know it well now.

I hope I told you correctly. I hope anyone noticing a mistake in what I posted to correct it or if you have a different way to copy and paste......please let us know.

Maybe explaining even what I meant might help her as we learn by various approaches or use of words.

Blessings............Susan
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2005]
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I'm gonna give it a try.

Thank you so much.I never knew how to do this.

Thanks

Sue- Suzanne