OT: how do you pass time on the internet?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I'm using the "google eyes" smiley. Get it? Google? lol

I'm in one of my nocturnal phases. Nothing on TV. Read a lot of posts here till brain stalls. Write here till I figure out that I'm not making sense anymore. ;)

So... how do you use the internet to kill time?

Thanks!
    ((zombie Shannon))
  2. Shannonsparkles

I'm going to google cakes. Why not? lol

(( )) Shannon
  3. Linda212

Linda212 New Member

Hi Shannon ~~

I, too, am up at all hours of the night...morning. Sometimes I just can't get comfortable in bed, but usually it's just the plain old insomnia. I find that a good way to past time on the Internet, both day and night is on a site called "Pogo.com." Lots of silly, but fun games to help keep the mind off the constant, never-ending pain. Another good site is "GameHouse.com." There are games to play online, but many more to download and play offline. These are the ones you can buy...well worth the price to me. Anyway, I hope this helps and I wish you the best. I've been up since 4:00 AM and it's almost 6:00 now. MAYBE I'll try to sleep for a while! ;-)

Linda
  4. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

i'm up all night also. to kill time online besides being on this board i play soduku online. i think it helps fight against the fog.
    rachel
  5. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Drawing pigs on the 'draw a pig' personality test site , & playing 'Hang A Roo'.
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi Shannon

How's by you?

I spend time here; where better? And I play bridge on line. Several times, in the middle of the night, I've been in games w/ players from 4 different countries.

And I visit the humor sites where they show funny pictures and very short videos. Saw one last night from Germany called "Wenn Cowboys Tanzen". When cowboys dance. Only they weren't dancing; they were skating.

Sorta like a rodeo on ice.

And I get 100 or so e mails a day, mostly from groups I belong to. Have to sort thru them, etc. I guess it adds up to 3-4 hours a day.
  7. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I spend my time on the Immune.support Mess. Bd. talking

to attractive 24 year old ladies who live out of the

country!! Whatcha' doin'??? Shannon!!

MRDAD
    [This Message was Edited on 09/02/2006]
  8. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

I love to listen to radio talk shows on the net. Jeff Rense is one of my favorites. I don't believe everything thing I hear on them, but most are very entertaining if nothing else. I pay a small monthy fee to be able to get into his archived programs and listen to them whenever I want.

There are other radio talk show that you can listen to via the net. I've learned alot and been entertained for hours and hours.

Barb
  9. Shannonsparkles

I remember I used to take personality tests online. Just to remember I still had one. ;)
    ((love)) Shannon