OT How Many Critters Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by louiesgirl2, Aug 16, 2006.

1. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

I have 1 dog, 1 rabbit, 5 finches, 5 love birds, 3 parakeets, 1 dusky conure, 11 adult conckateils, and 5 baby cockateils.

We rescue and adopted unwanted critters. Used to have guinea pigs and hamsters, found homes for them.

2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Birds, squirrels, flutterbys, etc. outdoors that we feed.

I love critters!!!

God Bless.
  3. jjdg

jjdg New Member

only have 4 now
    i have a dalmation who is 13yrs.Shelby shes a good old girl,haveing a little trouble getting up sometimes and losing her back legs tryig to climb a few steps,just like Me!! then i have my baby,Buddy,he is a peekapoo all black with a white beard just a tiny thing he is 2 now,Ralph is a hugh blk. and wht. cat got him from vet,he is 7 now,what alover ,then our newsest member is Sam he is a grey tiger,my son's cat's kitten,he isgoing to be 1 in November,he and Buddy are soooo funny together they wrestle and chase each other,all get a long great.I got them all for my grandkids who can't have pets where they live.
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I have one inside only cat whose photo is posted in my profile now. She has one brown eye and one amber eye. She can see fine though.

Vet said it was unusual, but it turned brown slowly over years. She is shy and I don't think she would like other pets here. We did have two other cats when we found her, but they have since passed away.

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. charlenef

charlenef New Member

in the house 4 ferrets 1 cat and 3 fish outside all the squirrels and birds we feed them all. then we have 4 skunks that my hubby just caught and moved not to mention couple of wood chucks. charlene
  6. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I have two with me and one waiting in heaven...(see profile)

Dylan ~ my handsome 11 year young black lab

Gorgeous Dayne ~ my beautiful 10 year young yellow lab

Moose ~ waits in heaven as a very large, pretty not even 7 year chocolate lab...I still couunt him as here cause he will always be with me in my heart...
  7. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Well lets see i have 5 dogs(3 poms)(1 cocker)(astralin sheperd),and 1 cat,.angelkisses
  8. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

Let's see:

1 dog: Cocker Spaniel named Simba

2 adult cats: Baby and Allison

2 turtles: my daughter changes their name all of the time...last week they were tom and jerry

1 hamster: Buddy

1 baby kitten: She found us a few nights ago. She is about 6 weeks old (according to the vet). Her name is Mittens. She is all black exept her two back feet that are white.

1 husband: Matt...I include him in my list. I am still training him. LOL

Have a great day everyone,
    Dawn
  9. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

One 14 year old Border Collie mix, who this morning could not get up the porch steps. She has arthritis.

3 aged cats, whom my children all rescued when they were living at home and now are on their own. Guess who has the cats now?
  10. rigby

rigby New Member

2 shelties about 12 years, 1 pug about 7 months worst then a 2 year old, 2 inside cats, 2 kittens my grandkids brought to me in June, 4 outside cats, 2 doves, 3 bigger dogs and a puppy that showed up at my gate only good thing is they all get fixed as soon as possible. My mom says people just drop things off at my gate. Only two of these were mine because I wanted them. But I'm getting to tired to take in any more unwanted pets. Sharon