OT... How many here from the state of Virginia?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ilovecats94, Jul 4, 2006.

1. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm in Chester, VA, which is about 5 miles north of Colonial Heights.

Haven't posted about how many are still on the board from Virginia, in well over a year. Was just wondering if you all were still here or if you weren't postig anymore. So, let's have a roll call and list the city you are from. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
    [This Message was Edited on 07/05/2006]
  2. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

I'm still around, read more than post tho. I've been to Chester to a soccer tournament with my daughter, very nice city!

Warmly,

maggie
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Galax, VA southwestern part in the BlueRidge Mts..Use to live in Richmond..Have a stepson that lives in Chester..

greatgran
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I live in va now 13 years ,but I'm from Ohio.I'm moveing back in a couple months.
  5. jess

jess New Member

I have been living in northern Virginia for 14 years. My children still live here also. I have to admit we would like to move for retirement. It really is very expensive here. Although, I like my Doctors and dislike having to change. Jess
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

and still have friends in VA. I moved to Ky to take care of my mother. I loved Richmond and miss it very much :(
    Carla
  7. moheath

moheath New Member

I live west 14 miles from Stuart,Va and 14 miles east of Mt. Airy NC (or the Mayberry of TV). My daughter-in-law is from Colonial Heights, they live in Mt. Airy.Her Mother died in Aug. at age 63. They were up there this week-end to close on selling her home. It has been a really hard time. She has 2 sisters and 1 brother that still live there.I haven't posted any, but like to read what other folks have to say. I am 59 and have fibro and degenerative bone disease (my back is the worse). I must have CFS because I have no enery.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/05/2006]
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Well hi to all of you! Thanks, Maggie, I really like Chester a lot too.

I remember you Greatgran from the other thread and threads you have put on this board. Good to see you again. :)

Carebelle, sorry to hear you are moving back to Ohio again. My husband was born in PA, near Ohio. His mother lives in Ohio now.

Jess, I am sure that northern VA is more expensive and I hear the traffic is a nightmare too.

Ckball/Carla, hope you are enjoying KY. I lived in the City of Richmond for well over 28 years until I got married for the second time.

Moheath, I have never heard of Claudville, VA before. I have heard of Stuart, VA. Sorry to hear about your DIL's mother passing away in Col. Hts. I think I have CFS too because I'm on no energy too. No point in trying to get a dx for that, no real point in it.

Thanks to all of you for replying. Have a nice weekend. :)
    Hugs,
    Faye
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

lot's of fun back then...miss it ...

jodie