OT: How old does everybody feel???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jakeg, May 14, 2006.

1. jakeg

jakeg New Member

I myself most of the time feel like I'm about 80 and about 75% of the time walk and move like I am.

Jake
    [This Message was Edited on 05/14/2006]
  2. erfula1

erfula1 New Member

In fact I've seen 70 year olds that can outrun me. LOL.
  3. wildflowers2

wildflowers2 New Member

I feel like I'm over 100.
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I am 53 .When I was in my early 30's a doctor told me I was liveing in a 90 years old body.I do feel like I'm in my 70's
  5. skyoncloud9

skyoncloud9 New Member

I am 38 and feel 83, so maybe when I get to 83 I will feel 38?
  6. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi,
    I just turned 57, look younger,but.....am feeling at this moment like an old, old lady. I have had nerve(?) pain in my jaw and ear the last 4 days and almost went to the ER.

Healing prayers for you and all

Carolyn
  7. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I am So SORRY. I don't know what I did last night. I just signed back on and read the response about the horizontal mode. My gosh; guess I was trying to STOP the aging process.

Again, I'm so sorry; PLEASE forgive me; did I freeze up or something????

Anyway, YES, I don't only feel old, I suppose you guys think I'm REALLY old.

Take Care!
    BlueSky555

PS: In case any of you have NO idea what I'm talking about, I was responding to this post last night and fell asleep; don't know what happened after that. I just deleted my answer and posted this new post.[This Message was Edited on 05/15/2006]
  8. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Ohhhhh, most days lately I feel as if I'd died and I just haven't realized it yet. How old is that? lol

Marta
  9. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

My 88 year old father and 88 year old father-in-law are both in better health and get around a lot better than me.

I often wonder if I live that long, how am I going to get around? Hopefully by then there will be a cure. I am 57 now. That's 30 years...who knows?
    [This Message was Edited on 05/15/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/15/2006]
  10. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Absolutely not! I didn't think you were scolding me at all. Actually, I hope everyone got a laugh out of it. I'm not sure how many p's I typed but they should have been z's, right?

I would NEVER hurt anyone's feelings nor scold anyone here. I just hope you laughed; I was embarassed this morning when I couldn't get into it so I just deleted it and started over.

Take Care!
    BlueSky555

OM MY! Sorry, then I went on to get your name wrong and I'm not even sleepy yet.

That's 4everkid[This Message was Edited on 05/15/2006]
  11. Gail8899

Gail8899 New Member

I will be 47 next month but my dr says I have the skin of a 60+ year old. Energy wise my 82 yr old dad and 76 yr old mom can run circles around me any day of the week.

..Gail from WV
  12. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

You sound like me. I was writing last night and went to sleep but didn't finish what I was writing. I have a 95 yr. old aunt and she gets around better than I do; no kidding. She's NEVER been married and NEVER driven a car. But as far as I know, has lived a very healthy life. For her last appointment, Dr. said she was fine.

My mother goes, and goes, and goes.

Makes me feel so bad but that's life, for me.

BlueSky555 (STILL AWAKE)
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

Some days i feel like my life is going to end that very day!! the high pain level days! inside i feel 30! i'm 48 but physicaly around 75!.........................................Has anyone ever taken their sleep meds and then logged on? i can relate to that! once i bid on an ebay item after the sleep med and didn't know it until the next morning................................that's not good! so Bluesky you are not alone! lol lol
  14. kriket

kriket New Member

28 turned backwards!!!!!!!

Kriket
  15. keke466

keke466 New Member

I'm gonna be 49 in August but I feel at least 75. My Mom is 67 and goes and goes. I think FM and CFS ages us more quickly.

Keke
  16. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

Some days I feel somewhat the age of 48, but on my bad days I feel 70 and in need of a cane. I had my first theraputic trigger point massage on Friday and it made me feel great. I am sore from it, but when she would hit a trigger point she would make the comment that she could feel the heat coming from the muscle. I am going back for another one hour treatment a week from Friday.

TxSongBird
  17. painandagony

painandagony New Member

I'm 35 going on 105. My grandma just turned 94 and she has only recently been complaining about being so tired all the time. She still does better than me.
  18. dleaning

dleaning New Member

in a fourty one year old body!! I will try to more around more this summer, hopfully!!! Need to get those flowers planted!!!!

Dawn
  19. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I can finally say that with the new medications I went from 350 years old to 80 LOL. My pain was just really out of control. I hope that this medication will continue to work and not stop.

This is the most comfort that I have felt in sooo long. However the SIDE EFFECTS are a little rough, makes you VERY sleepy so I am sleeping all of the time and everywhere LOL and the dizzyness yikes.
  20. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Oh wow! Iam 47 but feel like 147 most days, like right now iam hurting so bad and iam out of pain pills and we dont have any insurn rght now cuz my husband lost his job,so ya i would say 147 is a good age for me,take care,angelkisses
    [This Message was Edited on 05/29/2006]