OT-How to get rid of edit/delete?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jrose, Sep 14, 2005.

1. jrose

jrose New Member

I feel like such a dodo. How do I get rid of edit/delete after I type my message? Judy
  2. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

only you can see it!! (I'm not brainy or anything, I saw it on a page a few days ago!!)
    LOL
    Sandra
  3. abbylee

abbylee New Member

Edit and delete are on your message in case you decide you don't want to leave your post on the board or you decide you want to change or add to it.

Everyone has edit delete below their username in posts. I can't see yours and you can't see mine.

I would hate to know that I couldn't delete or make a correction to something I posted that might be wrong.

I have "edited" this message twice - no, 3 times already to add and change information.

abbylee
    [This Message was Edited on 09/15/2005]
  4. abbylee

abbylee New Member

bumping for jrose.
  5. orachel

orachel New Member

...that is such a very ME thing to say! Ok, that was my chuckle for the day. I use edit delete all the dang time, usually when I realize I misspelled pretty badly, or something silly.

Just changed a post I ended "talk to you son"...to "talk to you SOON"....You know, cuz I don't have a son, and certainly didn't want recipient of message to think I was a goof (though that is often inevitable).

Have a great day!
  6. jana15

jana15 New Member

I didn't know how to edit either and so consequently my posts are often very hard to make out (despite the spelling) I sometimes look back over them and wonder 'what on earth was I trying to say.'

Unfortunately my spelling is so bad now due to the brain fog, I can't even recognise spelling mistakes anyway. There isn't a spell check built in anywhere is there? :)

Have a lovely day

Cheers Jana