OT - How u know if you have a good man . . .

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjr2003, Feb 14, 2006.

1. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

If your man ( my hubby in this case ) goes to Wal-Mart on Valentine's Day, one of the busier days at Wal-Mart - just to buy you some maxi pads, and feminine wipies, cuz of all the days in the month you happenned to start your period on Valentine's Day; honeycomb cereal cuz you've been craving it and he has forgotten it every other time he has gone to WM; Infusium 23, cuz, if you don't have this to spray on your hair before styling, it doesn't do a thing! and you're completely out of it!; AND HE picks up your very expensive RX's that run the bill up to $100.00 - if your hubby does all this and then stands in the WM line for forever , and doesn't once complain, count yourself truly blessed!!!! Mine did this for me today, and last night gave me the sweetest Valentine card EVER, AND he even let me go on Bath and Body works.com and put an order in for some serious acne toner for my extra oily T-zone I have acquired in the past 2 months!!!! Lots of love to all, just had to share this!!!!!! Happy V. Day!! Carla
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

Yes, honey, I think YOU KNOW that you have a good man!!!! LOL

A real keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Happy Valentine's Day, too.

Hugs,
    Janet

P.S. I have a keeper, too.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

you are truly blessed to have such a precious man in your life.

And, I just know that .....as the Vince Gill song goes(can't remember the name for sure)...you'll go down in history!!!

I say this because...not only do you have a good man by your side....but you REALIZE it!!! That says that you all can get through anything together. Just stick together, communicate... and let God help you with all the rest!

I know this has worked for me and my dear hubby. We have been together 40 years this coming November. If I just say that I want something...or need it. He always tries to get it for me.

Love...Mari