OT HUMOR Hope this brightens your day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Greenbean7, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

A Really Bad Day...

There's a guy at a bar staring at his drink.
    He sits and stares like this for half an hour.

Suddenly, a big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and slugs it all down. The poor man starts crying.
    "Come on man, I was just joking," says the truck driver. "Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that," the man replies. "This day is the worst day of my life. First, I fall asleep and I get in late to work. My boss, outraged, fires me. When I leave the building to drive home, I find out my car is stolen! The police say that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I exit the cab, I leave my wallet and credit cards there and the cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar."
    "And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

:) Thanks.

Pepper
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

Thanks for the laugh! Hadn't heard that one before.

Victoria

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

5. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Thanks for the smile....I needed that!!!!!
  6. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Thanks for the laugh. Hope you are feeling better. We need your humor on our chit chat thread. At the moment it's called OT:THE Porchlight is One by me. We have started closing it after 30 post and sometimes renaming it. We would love for you and anyone else to visit and chat.
  7. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

HOW FUNNY thank you for the humor it helps on bad days for me.
  8. Noahvale

Noahvale New Member

That was a good one Greenbean7. Thanks for the laugh!!

Noahvale--Kathy
  9. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

just for fun!!!!!!
  10. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

11. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

It is good to get some humor. It has been an awful day.