OT: I am just hooked on this board and couldn't stay away...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjfms, Aug 31, 2006.

1. kjfms

kjfms Member

very long :)

Hi all,

I am feeling a little better another rough week at work with even longer dictation it seems...LOL

I have decided I enjoy this board and all of you great people here. I need it for my peace of mind so I am back after being gone only 4 days...LOL

In those 4 days I did't get anymore housework done so it is nice to know I am not neglecting it because of computer time.

Still not feeling great physically but mentally soooo much better I am happy to say :)

Things just piled up on me and I wasn't feeling well so I had a crash of some sorts. I am sure you all understand.

Thanks to all who were supportive several days ago,

Karen :)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/01/2006]
  2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I'm glad you are back and feeling a little better. You were missed. I thing all of us need a break from the board at times. I'm just glad you took only a short break!

I still wish you would request new equipment at work. They have to do that for you.

Take care and welcome home!

3. kjfms

kjfms Member

how are you? I got a new (different) keyboard so that help a lot and put in my request again for the head phones.

Thank you I am glad it was only a short break too :) I really missed this place a lot. I mean I know it was really a short period but I really did miss everyone.

How nice of you to remember my problems at work very sweet of you :)

I hope you are doing well or as well as can be expected. I really appreciate you for taking time to answer my post.

Take care,

4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Glad you got the keyboard and I hope the head phones will be coming soon.

The work environment is difficult enough without equipment that is not condusive to your job.

I was surprised how fast my employer sent someone to my office to accomdate my doctor's request. They even came up with ideas of their own that helped. It did not cost them much money. I could not believe I had suffered that long and it was because I did just did not ask soon enough.
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Glad you got the keyboard and I hope the head phones will be coming soon.

The work environment is difficult enough without equipment that is not conducive to your job.

I was surprised how fast my employer sent someone to my office to accommodate my doctor's request. They even came up with ideas of their own that helped. It did not cost them much money. I could not believe I had suffered that long and it was because I did just did not ask soon enough.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/01/2006]
  6. kjfms

kjfms Member

thank you so much.

So nice to "see" you too :)

Take care of you,

7. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I'm glad you are feeling a little better. Feeling good mentally is sometimes more important than physically for me.

I agree....this board is one of the important things in my life. I need it for peace of mind also.

I always get the support I need from my family here. I don't have much support in the real world.

I pray you continue to feel better!

Hugs,
    E
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I think you made a good decision to get back "on board". Things overwhelm us. I can tell you over this past week with all the tragedy I have been dealing with, this board and the support I got made a huge difference.

I also really admire you for the demanding job you do.

Love Anne
  9. kjfms

kjfms Member

you guys are going to make me cry...a good thing...LOL :)

I still think this board needs Smileys we can put in our posts...aarrrggghhh ;)

Hi E - I couldn't agree with you more feeling better mentally is more important than feel good physically and this board is a great support system.

I am sorry you do not receive you need in the real world I guess we all come up a little short in that area don't we?

Thank you so much for you good thoughts I appreciate them :)

Hi Anne - I am sorry you are going through a rough time and I do hope things will get better soon for you. I will keep you my thoughts. Thank you but please don't admire me nothing special here just a trying to do the best I can like so many on this board. I am sure you have been through your share too.

Hey my sister is in education she is a math major and teaches all of the things I could never wrap my brain around Trigonometry, Geometry, Algebra, and of course general Mathematics...ugh just the sound of all of that makes me cringe.

Thanks again,

Karen
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

Your Back!! I know sometimes that when things pile up on us we just need to take a break from everything!! that usually works for me!!...............................................If you left for good i for one would miss your Humor and other insite you bring to the board!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney
  11. kjfms

kjfms Member

That is so nice of you to say-thank you so much I hope you know how much that means to me. I know I sound mushy but I really do mean it :)

Yes my little break did me a world of good I didn't do anything really just went to work when I had to and kind of let everything else go...well except the things you HAVE to do laundry, dishes, and that gosh awful house junk that can not be let go (bathrooms hehe) I just basically cleared my mind so I would quit driving my self crazy.

I would have answered you sooner but I had to go pick up my massive pay check so I can be broke again...LOL

Thanks again Sydney I would miss you too :)

P.S. To ALL:

Can we start a campaign to get Smileys on this board to put in our posts? I will be the first to sign. They really help to convey emotions IMHO for what that's worth and they're fun!!!!!!

12. kjfms

kjfms Member

you hit the nail on the head. There is no way I can stay away from my family that I have found on this board. Especially you!!!

How are dear friend? I hope you are hanging in there. How is you son doing? Thanks for the WB I do so appreciate it and you.

Take care you,

(your PT partner in crime)