OT:I APOLOGIZE 2THOSE WHO MAY THINK I KNEW THIS PHOTO WAS FAKE :(

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mimilove, Jun 4, 2006.

1. mimilove

mimilove New Member

I hope you enjoy this amazing photo too :))))))))))

I have a couple more; there is one that my brother forgot to get but will be getting to me soon so I can share with U

I hope it brings a smile to you face

It certainly brought profound gratitude and appreciation for this beautiful Earth that I sometimes take for granted

Please keep bumped so we can all share and see, thank you

Bless us all God

Mimi
    [This Message was Edited on 06/04/2006]
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Oh My!!! How beautiful!!! This just goes to show you how beautiful this earth is. I often think about the mountains and oceans and say to myself; "there is NO WAY that man made these". You know what I mean?

I'm so glad you shared this with everyone. I would like to have this picture to email to my family and friend but of course know the rules.

Thank you so much mimilove for sharing,

God Bless You,

BlueSky555
  3. Notonline

Notonline New Member

...this is a great photo...but for anyone that may think it's real...this is not an actual photo, but a good example of "photo manipulation" done with Photoshop or another photo editing program. It's from Worth1000...they have some wonderful contests on this very thing....

{{Hugs}}
    Danny
  4. mimilove

mimilove New Member

Danny

I was thinking about the very same thing with my husband; however for the wonderful feeling it gave me I weighed that as a benefit especially with the way that we are feeling these days.

Upon posting it I had no idea of it's origin fake or not; I just loved it and thought others might enjoy and take it for that too. Even if it's fake for that little moment it brought a smile to my face, but probably not to yours since you knew about it.

I will however have a real one once my brother emails it to me that will be all to real. Which I have enjoyed in person many a time.

Mimi
  5. mimilove

mimilove New Member

I sincerely want to apologize to all those who took your time to appreciate the photo; and then come to find out like all of you that it's a competition and some camera trick/manipulation or whatever like NOTONLINE said.

It was sincerely not my intention to post this photo to make anyoone believe that it was "original" while I knew it wasn't because I did not know that the case wasn't so. My husband and I talked about it, but then there is another photo that I have with an actual person in it, so we decided no way can it be fake. Because we have such a rock on my islands in the representation of a "PIG", no camera tricks there.

So that is the reason I decided to post it, only so others could share the same pleasure we did. I did no background check, which I normally do, but I took it for what it was. It brought a big smile to our faces and we left it at that and I wanted to share with you, like I said hoping it would do the same. It actually came with a prayer, and I opted not to post the prayer.

Camera manipulation or whatever, there are some pretty good manipulators I would say out there then. I hope not to have offended anybody for it wasn't my intention.

Thanks
    Mimi
  6. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Don't worry no apologies necessary for me.

Thank You for posting.

Hey check my picture out its real. :)

Take care
    Sue
  7. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I loved it, fake or real!!!!!
  8. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

A "BIG BUBBLE" you did burst, lol! I honestly thought it was real as well. That goes to show you how vunerable I am. Even though it's a fake, I still think it's beautiful. No need for apologies here; you got me too, LOL!

Thank you,

BlueSky555
  9. Notonline

Notonline New Member

Personally I think it's a miracle that someone can create something so beautiful ; )...fake or not...these are simply beautiful... I frequently go to that site just to view these, they always seem to make me feel a bit better...

{{Hugs}}
    Danny
  10. mimilove

mimilove New Member

Thanks you guys for being understanding.....................I have more great photos!!

So I will keep sharing

My hands have really been hurting a lot lately.

Mimi
  11. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Who cares? Real or fake I'd rather be there than here!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean