OT - I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Thanks to everyone who has helped me through this past year. I never would have survived without the wonderful support you've given me.

I don't think the realization has hit me just yet, but it will. I hope to be able to relax at some point in the next few days. My poor brother was crying he was so happy for me. He has been wonderful throught this whole ordeal.

So, I'll be working for a nationwide executive search firm as the Administrative Assistant with some receptionist duties. The pay is a little less than I wanted, but the president told me after a certain amount of time (and I'm sure once I prove myself) then he will raise it. I will also have a good Blue Cross plan after 60 days there. I have to pay part of it, but it sure is better than paying for my own coverage and having a lousy plan.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your prayers, crossed fingers, crossed toes, crossed eyes... whatever...

Tigger
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

What wonderful news!!!

I'm so happy for you. It sounds like a good job; and
    insurance again!

I admire your perseverance, and thank God for his answering
    of our prayers!

Celebrate - do something wonderful to cherish this
    accomplishment.

3. elsa

elsa New Member

I am absolutely thrilled for you!!! I love reading about happy, excited and well deserved endings!!

Great Job Girl!!

Elsa
  4. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

And, yes, thank God for hearing our prayers.

I don't know when it will hit me, but that's o.k. I just can't wait to have some of the anxiety go away.
    Tigger
  5. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

Congratulations Tigger! Good luck with the new job!

Meow
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

I wish I could take some credit for helping you , but I can not since I do not think I have been on much this year.

But, I would like to take the time to say, alright girl!! What a great thing to happen to a wonderful person!! So glad it happened to you.

I think you will be just fine, but I will keep everything crossed anyway.

kgangel
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So happy for you!!

God Bless!

Mari
  8. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Congratulations!
  9. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
  10. Toga

Toga Member

Tigger,

I've been following threads you've written for quite a while with regard to the problems with your old job and the troubles after you left.

I'm so happy you got this one especially when I read about the "reference" you got from your old boss.

I know you must be thrilled. I hope you love the people you work with because I think when you have the least amount of stress possible and even enjoy yourself a little during the day, the pain is less.

I'm also a big fan of laughter. I try to laugh several times a day.

Good luck.

Toga
  11. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hooray! I'm so glad for you and so glad it will make your life easier. It's just great news. I'm smiling like crazy!

Hugs,
    Sue
  12. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Wonderful news! There is nothing more encouraging to the rest of us than to read of someone who is successful in improving their health and their life. All the best to you.

Now, whose next?
  13. JLH

JLH New Member

I am soooooo happy for you, Tigger!!!!!

If we wait long enough, some GOOD THINGS do happen!!!!!!! LOL

Hugs,
    Janet
  14. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

All of your efforts paid off! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the good news!

Hopeful4
  15. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I know you're thrilled!!

I need to do the same thing, but just can't right now. I'm hoping one day though...................

abbylee
  16. jaltair

jaltair New Member

So excited for you and happy! Many prayers were coming you way on this, and I know you'll be great in whatever you do. Will continue with the prayers and take care of yourself!

Warmly, Jeannette
  17. sues1

sues1 New Member

You make us proud! I have enjoyed many of your postings and the wonderful support you give all of us.

I was angry when I read of your old bosses reference. So glad you can get a way from that place.

BUT not surprised you got it. You have a good personality and are intelligent and have a good heart.

Many Blessings to you.......
  18. Zzzsharn

Zzzsharn New Member

:::happy dance:::::

Congrats!!!

Sharon
  19. SoxFan

SoxFan New Member

It made my morning to hear your good news!
  20. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm so glad you got the job.

That's one in the eye for your last boss who tried to stop you.

It will be very exciting for you and already a pay rise in the horizon.

love
    Rosie