OT ** I Just Posted a Photo of My Baby Boy (Smile)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kch64, Dec 31, 2005.

1. kch64

kch64 New Member

For you animal lovers in the bunch, check out my baby boy.

He found what he wanted most for Christmas was a gift box with tissue paper.

He's my boy....

Kendra
  2. GBHope

GBHope New Member

His name is Bristol. He is a my big baby too.

GBHope
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

Happy New Year to you Too. Big gentle hugs.

Kendra
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Easy to love, is'nt that true?! Since I got my own first home at age 16 I had cats (strays?) move to me wether I liked it or not. I usually had 5 at a time thru the years. This continued when I moved to US! Unbelievable,,, I had so many beautiful cats! Now I live with a landlord who won't allow cats, although I ensured him my cats never clawed or peed anywhere. I trained, some people say you can't train cats, but you can. It takes a little finesse!~

Many good new years wishes to you both!
  5. kch64

kch64 New Member

Thanks Lena. Yes, cats can be trained. They are like dogs in the way that they have their own personalities.

This guy (ziggy) is smart. I have him leash trained and he's a sweetheart.

I hope you can get into a place where you can have kitties again. Sounds like they are drawn to you.

I have a friend like that. Seems all the stray cats wind up at her house as if they know where to go (smile).

Happy New Year to you too.
  6. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

Kendra, your baby looks like mine! He's so sweet looking! My two little buddies are 9 month old twin orange tabbies (pic in profile). They LOVED the tissue paper this Christmas, and of course the BOXES! My goodness, I could hardly keep them out of each box I picked up long enough to get it filled and wrapped, lol! I finally put a couple of pieces of tissue paper in their "cat hut" play house thingy, and they loved it ... they would both huddle in there and purr like crazy ... and they left me alone long enough to wrap. Too cute!

Are our furbabies just the BEST?!? :)

Kat
  7. kch64

kch64 New Member

The look just like zig did when he was a kitten. Big ears and all (grin) He grew into his ears.

They are so sweet. I love your kitties. I'm thinking about getting another one, but zig is spoiled and even though he's easy going, he may not like a kitty coming onto his turf (smile)

Give your babies hugs from me.

Kendra

[ advertisement ]