OT Iced Coffee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NancyMystic, Jul 19, 2006.

1. NancyMystic

NancyMystic New Member

Sometimes the thought of my delicious coffee is what gets me out of bed in the morning.

The heat wave makes iced coffee a must for me. I make a fresh pot of coffee the night before, chill it overnight, then pour it over coffee ice cubes.

To make coffee ice cubes: just brew fresh coffee, then let it cool, pour into ice cube trays, and freeze.

This keeps the iced coffee flavor perfect even as the cubes melt.

Enjoy!

Nancy
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Your post takes me back 35 years lol
    One of my first jobs I had someone order Ice coffee from me. I worked as a waitress .I was very young and had never heard of Ice Coffee. Anyhow I thought they were joking with me so I wasn't sure what to do till my boss finely convinced me that people really do drink it Iced.

Live and Learn and enjoy yours :)
  3. TAM

TAM New Member

THANKS Nancy,

It's been along time since i drank iced coffee,
    and it sounds good!
    I like the way you do it better though (chill it overnight)so anyway thanks for that great idea i am going to make coffee tonight for iced coffee tomorrow.
    Something to look forward to in the morning, Thanks!

Take care, Tammy.(WISH IT WAS MORNING)
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Nancy:

Me,too.
    Every heat wave the coffee gets chilled, ice cubes and all.

So refreshing!

nyrofan
  5. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Sounds good. My cool treat is strong chilled peppermint tea, with about 20 drops of stevia in it per glass to sweeten it. It's like a cold, liquid dinner mint. :)
    ((aaaaaahhhh!)) Shannon
  6. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I love it that way. I've been drinking iced coffee every monrning now for quite a while!

I like mine with mocha cappachino and cream in it.

YUM....YUM!
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

a little vanilla and some sugar....or some people will use the giradelli white chocalte mix...

jodie