OT If You Need A Good Laugh See Pic in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by laura81655, Aug 24, 2006.

1. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

I wish I could make this picture bigger! First of all, my two Shelties are PLAYING, not FIGHTING! They are so funny, I can't believe I caught Riley, the baby, with that face!
    I was upset when I first got him because Mandy, my 11 year old was unhappy for over a month, but now they play all day long!! :)

-Laura
  2. caperkat

caperkat New Member

We had one who looked just like that...her name was Betty. She died 2 years ago, but we had many very happy years with her. The look on the face of the puppy in your picture is priceless!!

kat
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

I have seen a face like that before, My Missy and Twila "fight" all the time. They are just so funny.

Glad the older one came around, it makes them feel like puppies again. Pretty dogs- Carla
  4. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

The picture is so darling. It almost looks like they are both laughing,
    Arlene
  5. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I just found out that a high school girl that works at my friend's shop has to give away her Shih Tzu because she is moving to an apartment. Oh boy, it's very hard to resist but I already have two. The poor baby is only a little over one years old and my baby Annabel Lee needs a boyfriend. Someone stop me!