OT: I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Feb 2, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

****This reply is in the post from Jeanne but wanted everyone to know what was going on! (((HUGS)))

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our DSL line completely went out and the Bellsouth guy was out this morning to fix it (AGAIN) so hopefully it will STAY fixed! I thought I was going to go mad without a computer! UGH! I am addicted!

Thank you all so much for all the sweet things you have been saying! I really appreciate you all and yes YOU guys ARE my family!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have said this in the past but I am serious when I say that I could NOT have made it through this pregnancy without you guys!

YOU have helped keep me strong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright now for the LANDON news!

I went in for my appointment yesterday morning and my OB is completely surprised that he is still in there! LOL So, if I don't go into labor before Sunday he is going to induce me.

We are supposed to go to Labor and Delivery at 8pm Sunday night and my OB says that Landon could come quickly or not. He said that he thinks I will deliver sometime by Monday afternoon.

I am scared, nervous but also very relieved all at once! I am ready to get this kid out!!!!!!!!!

Although my due date isn't officailly until the 11th my OB says that he is already on the big side and that he is ready. He is fully developed and healthy and sees no reason on keeping him in there. Plus he wants to ensure a vaginal delivery and if we wait until my actual due date I may not be able to do that.

So SUNDAY is the night! It is so weird and I promise this is no joke but when asked by family members when I thought he was going to come I would always say Feb. 5th. That is Sunday!

Although he probably won't get here until the next day, I think it is so weird that I am being induced on the 5th. Hmmm, must be psychic. LOL

Okay well I hope all of you are doing well and feeling the best you can today!!!!!!! I have some stuff I need to get done and then I plan on coming back on the board and getting caught up.

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

kate

[This Message was Edited on 02/02/2006]
  2. katykat24

katykat24 New Member

I am so glad to hear how you are doing!!

Happy birthday to landon when he comes! Very exciting, huh?
  3. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

YAY! Thanks so much for the warm replies!!!!!

I swear sometimes I think you guys are more excited than I am!!!! LOL (Only because I am so nervous!!!)

I do feel so bad that I couldn't get on here for a few days though. Did I miss anything?

I have been trying to go back and look but I swear my brain is just NOT working at all!!! LOL

I went to Arby's the other day and the lady asked me if I wanted sauce and I said yes and she then asked what kind. I just looked at her for what seemed forever because I couldn't think of the name! LOL

I have had the cognitive thing for awhile now with the FM but I think it is getting worse! LOL

Anyway, thank you so much for all your support and I can't wait to show you guys my baby boy!

LOL I do have a confession to make though...I am scared he will be an ugly baby. I know that is THE worst thing I could ever say but I have seen my husbands baby pictures and well let's just say he looked like an alien! LOL Plus I was cross eyed when I was born so poor little Landon doesn't have much going for him! LOL

Okay hubby is taking me to Target to get some magazines and books so I have stuff to read in the hospital.

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

Love you guys!!!

kate

P.S. I really think I am addicted to the internet! I felt completely lost without it! Isn't that sad?!?!? I rely on it more that the phone or TV too. Yikes! :)
  4. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

LOL LOL LOL LOL

You are making me laugh now!!!! LOL

I know that is just an awful thing to think about your new baby but I really am scared he will look like an alien! LOL But this is all in good fun!

Glad I could make you laugh girl!

kate
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

It is so wonderful to hear from you, and know what's happening!

We've MISSED you and have been wondering if it was the computer or Landon.

A cross-eyed alien - I don't THINK so! LOL. But You've got me laughing away like a looney. You are so funny.

Well, our prayers and love will be on alert now, and especially for Sunday.

Very special love and (hugs) sent for this very special time!
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I wish we could all show up at the hospital for you.

Wouldn't that be a hoot???

Nancy B.
  7. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello!

I hope you guys know I am just joking about Landon looking like an alien, but of course there is always that fear! LOL

I will keep you guys updated though! I am super excited!

((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

kate