OT; Jack LaLanne Juicer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pam_d, Aug 5, 2006.

1. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I received a gift of this model juicer (I've never had ANY juicer) and wondered if anyone else here had used this one. Also what "juicer" recipes they liked and found very healthful?

I have one more chemo round starting Monday, then afterward I cannot have fresh fruits/veggies for about three weeks, but after that, I want to attempt to get "healthy" again by making some great fresh juices.

I'm excited---always wanted a juicer, but never had one.

Hugs,
    Pam
  2. fibro15

fibro15 New Member

3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

you can buy one on e bay or i think sears or jcpenny has them for like $99 i payed around the same for mine on ebay good luck charlene
  4. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

Hi Pam

You can pretty much juice anything and it is good for you.

A few months ago, I bought one, but the clean up was just too much for me, so I ended up sending it back.

I am rethinking it now though, as I keep reading and seeing the health benefits on TV.

Keep us posted as to what you find works for you.

Good luck with your chemo.

sue in Ontario
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

You are so right about Jack, that he must be about 145 by now!! Maybe it IS the juice...

I also heard the clean-up on the Jack LaLanne model was harder by hand, but that all pieces can go in the dishwasher.

I just want to use it & not have it be something that just sits on a shelf...

Thanks, everybody...

Hugs,
    Pam
  6. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

and I really need to get back to it. There is a great site where they believe in juicing also and they have a lot of recipies try www.hacres.com great site it would probably work but I haven't put it in action yet for myself!

Take care (((HUGS)))
    Kelly