OT: Just poping in to say Hi....I love my new job

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjfms, May 22, 2006.

1. kjfms

kjfms Member

Hi everyone,

I haven't been able to pop on for several days. I love my new medical transcription position.

My neck get a little tired but I am doing stretching exercises and sure beats standing for 8 hours...LOL

My mother has had to go back to hospital and will have to go to a long term care facility...so I have been very busy.

I hope this post finds everyone well (or as well as can be expected) please take care of yourselves.

Big hugs and smiles,

Karen
  2. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

It's so nice to hear that something good is keeping someone away from the board! We all understand that you need to take care of yourself and your mother.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

try to keep your head up and straight forward if you can...

and sorry about your mother i hope she is doing better...

jodie
  4. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Super Duper!

I used to do medical dictaphone too, always enjoyed it. I'm hoping to be able to do it again part time someday. Either at home, which I'm sure I could manage now, but I have a wedding to get through this summer first.

Jeanne
  5. kjfms

kjfms Member

...first of all I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Things have been hectic.

Thank you all so much for the support. Things are working out for my mother she will be getting better care in the long term care facility than she was in the assisted living facility. I am so relieved for that.

This is only my second week on the job and my manager has mentioned the possibility of full time position....woo hooo!!! I sure could use the money. Keep you fingers and toes crossed for me. ;)

Thanks again to all,

Karen
  6. kjfms

kjfms Member

...thank you so much. I love it. It so nice to be back in medical information.

How are you feeling? Are you going to have that MRI done?

Yeah...I am a pest....LOL

Karen
  7. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Like I said ... we all understand your situation. Just drop in when you can.