******OT- KATEMAC, what a good family really does********

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jeanne-in-Canada, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

You've been on my mind so much lately. I'm always giving Ron every little update on your progress too. It really galls me that you are having to do this pretty much alone, since your own family seems pretty disfunctional and not there for you. Sounds like the inlaws arent' too much better.

So we are always saying about how we are family here for you and you are about to have a baby. Well family members that are crafty pitch in and start making stuff. I'm making a little zippered baby hoodie for a Ron's neice or nephew to be and I think you are heavy on my mind while I crochet it because someone should be making your baby stuff too. You can't work as hard for a first child as you are and not have homemade stuff to swaddle them in. It just shouldn't be!

So I'd like to make you something, whatever you want really. I can point you to some full picture pattern sites, like Bernat.com, the one I took the hoodie pattern from (that pattern just so happens to be geared more to boys). Though I think a blanket would be best to start because you'd get the longest use out of it. What do you think? We could arrange to chat when you can manage it.

Jeanne
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

please help keep it bumped.

Jeanne
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Bumping for Kate
  4. Jeanne-in-Canada

My fingers are itching to get going.

jeanne
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Well said Jeanne. I would love to send you a baby gift too if you do get a P.O. box Kate. We are family here and you are a darling and deserve all the best.
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

7. windblade

windblade Active Member

8. crumpton

crumpton New Member

This is a great idea and if the post office box could be worked out - what a great idea!

I am so glad that you can make things. I am a total klutz. My children and grandchildren have not had the experience of a grandma making something because ICAN"T DO IT! I wish I could though!

Maybe Kate had her baby? She was on yesterday or the day before.
  9. surfnut

surfnut New Member

You`re sooooo right! See my reply in the qualities we look for in friends post. Surfnut
  10. katykat24

katykat24 New Member

bump

you're so sweet to do this!
  11. Jeanne-in-Canada

maybe she's HAVING THE BABY!

jEANNE
  12. Jeanne-in-Canada

13. crumpton

crumpton New Member

We haven't heard from Katemac in two or three days - I bet Landon is Here or trying to get here!!

I bet we are grandmas, grandpas, or whatevers. She would have been talking with us by now!

Keep Bumped
  14. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Anxiously waiting to hear from you. I`m sending prayers and positive thoughts up for you.

Sandy
  15. crumpton

crumpton New Member

16. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our DSL line completely went out and the Bellsouth guy was out this morning to fix it (AGAIN) so hopefully it will STAY fixed! I thought I was going to go mad without a computer! UGH! I am addicted!

Thank you all so much for all the sweet things you have been saying! I really appreciate you all and yes YOU guys ARE my family!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have said this in the past but I am serious when I say that I could NOT have made it through this pregnancy without you guys!

YOU have helped keep me strong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne, you are just an absolute sweetheart! You have become such a sweet friend to me since I joined here and I just want to say thank you for being here for me! You are such a great person and I am so lucky to have someone like you in my life! It has been hard doing this stuff alone but you know it has made me stronger than I ever thought I could be!!!!

Now, about you guys sending me stuff...I don't want you spending your money on me!!! I am serious!

We all face financial hardships on here and even if you already have things around that you want to send me the shipping could buy you a meal or pay part of a prescription.

Seriously! You all have given me so much more than ANY material item could ever give me!

You guys have given me so much love and support when I felt like I was all alone and couldn't handle things. You helped me get through the rough patches and THAT my friends means more than you will ever know!

I am serious! NO SENDING! It has nothing to do with being anonymous, it has everything to do with the fact that I just don't want you spending your money on me! Seriously!

And besides I don't want anyone to get into trouble for asking about this. PH has rules about this stuff and I want to keep my family around and not get them in trouble.

Okay?

Alright now for the Landon news!

I went in for my appointment yesterday morning and my OB is completely surprised that he is still in there! LOL So, if I don't go into labor before Sunday he is going to induce me.

We are supposed to go to Labor and Delivery at 8pm Sunday night and my OB says that Landon could come quickly or not. He said that he thinks I will deliver sometime by Monday afternoon.

I am scared, nervous but also very relieved all at once! I am ready to get this kid out!!!!!!!!!

Although my due date isn't officailly until the 11th my OB says that he is already on the big side and that he is ready. He is fully developed and healthy and sees no reason on keeping him in there. Plus he wants to ensure a vaginal delivery and if we wait until my actual due date I may not be able to do that.

So SUNDAY is the night! It is so weird and I promise this is no joke but when asked by family members when I thought he was going to come I would always say Feb. 5th. That is Sunday!

Although he probably won't get here until the next day, I think it is so weird that I am being induced on the 5th. Hmmm, must be psychic. LOL

Okay well I hope all of you are doing well and feeling the best you can today!!!!!!! I have some stuff I need to get done and then I plan on coming back on the board and getting caught up.

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

kate
  17. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Bumping for Jeanne!!! I hope you are feeling well sweetie!

kate