ot, kc good citizen test 2nite

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, May 15, 2006.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hi ladies
    am taking a breather from practice, my shih tzu and i are doing our bronze good citizen test tonight. i have passed bronze once with one dalmatian so i know whats in store i just hope we can cut the mustard this time around.

will let you know how we get on and if we fail we can retake it in 6 months time but if we pass then i will do the bronze with my other dalmatian and then start working them all for the silver.

my test is at 7pm so if i have time (and energy) tonight i will post back when i get home.smiffy xx
  2. ylrdog

ylrdog New Member

I'm new to the list but not new to CFS/FM!

I'm an all positive dog trainer. 20 years exp.

I train service dogs and pet dogs. I also run a doggie daycare out of my home (my answer for not being able to work in a traditional workplace center).

Love to read about animal happenings. Feel free to e-mail me privately if you have any dog questions.

Yellerdog (ylrdog)

3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

i am studying hard right now then of to the college of pet animal studies before i open my own pet dog training group.
    nice to meet another fm trainer adi from here is another.

i help with training deaf dogs at the rescue and visit ppls homes to help them to get over any probs.

we passed tonight my shih tzu and i so now i have one more dog to put through the bronze then all three start work for the silver :)

when my foster goes we can get some practice in for the comps this year, cant wait :)

are you in the uk or us? i'm uk and i think adl is a us guy but i could be wrong