OT Kitten born with 2 heads

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sisland, Jul 13, 2006.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

On the national news tonight ! 7 other normal kittens in the same batch! didn't catch what state. strange how some genetics work!! Normal as far as both heads have 2 eyes 1 nose 2 ears and 1 mouth! weird!!
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

They are talking about it on tv now. YUCK I wonder what that mother cat ate? I hope it wasn't Chinese.lol I just saw that kitty OH MY GOD WEIRD your right.They are trying to think up a name for it.It is eating so it might live.

I'd name it two face face

after the guy from the A teem its still cute but kinda weird.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

LolLol we should name it!! Twocat ! just a thought!
    [This Message was Edited on 07/13/2006]
  4. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I wouldn't suggest this. I found a site of all sorts of deformities. There is actually a picture of a kitten with one big eyeball instead of two. Oh boy, I didn't need to see those sad pictures tonight. I'm already on the verge of tears from who knows what.
  5. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

Hey thta was Columbus Ohio,

took our new kitten over the neighbours tonight and that was the first thing they asked me if I saw it on TV!

I said no lol I rarely watch TV,,,, I have been in an oddities museam before it is odd stuff, twins not born right very sad.

HAGN
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

when they say they have eyes in back of his head they mean it.....

now question is as human beings go, has there ever been a case of a body being born w/two separate heads on their shoulders... i wonder?

jodie
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Once i saw a T.V. special where they were showing a cow (calf) that was born with 2 heads! and to think they can clone animals now is really something !

so far i know they have cloned a sheep Her name is Dolly! and i'm sure they have done mice and rats! Talk of cloning a human is in the news off and on also! wow what a scientific world we live in !!
  8. Zzzsharn

Zzzsharn New Member

It's amazing to me that they can clone animamls..

But they can't stop our pain?

Just a thought....:::sigh

Zzz
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I saw a calf with two heads, stuffed, in a museum in north of scotland......weird and horrible.

Rosie
  10. carebelle

carebelle New Member

sorry sorry

I didnt mean to upset you.I just always joke at stuff like that cause I donot handle things like that well.So I joke.
  11. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

If you are going to Drumheller Alberta Canada to the Tyrell museaum to see the world famous dinosaurs there is a musem just before it on the same road that has a whole barn off oddities. that is where I saw the 2 headed calf think it had 6 legs if I remember right. Went with me dad years ago lol it was fun!

Yes with the genetics and how screwy things can really go it is not a wonder htings don't go more bad then they do. However it just means we do have someone looking over us!

Hoooorayyy for that!! BRenda
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for the Museum info! and yes i agree that the Genetic pool could go wrong alot more than it does!! thanks for the input!!