OT Legal Forms, ie Power of Attorney,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shep, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. shep

    shep New Member

    One can download legal forms off the internet.

    All you have to do is go to a search and type in legal forms and you can go to site, and print off a will, Power of Attorney, Living Will, ect.
    Then all you do is fill them in and have them notarized by a Notary Public and they are legal.

  2. ellie5320

    ellie5320 New Member

    i need to do a new will my brother is my kids guardian still the are 34 &31 do you think its time lol

[ advertisement ]