ot. live 8

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Dec 5, 2005.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

please go to the live 8 website. the details have been posted on the success of the live 8 concerts but the current talks on fair trade are failing.
    i have just signed to e mail peter mandelson and i have also just signed a make trade fair petition.
    all the best.
  2. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

Great post! I wear my ONE bracelet every day and I will go right on over and sign the email to help out in any way I can.

P.S. - Bono is my dream man. I get to see him in concert next week too! I'm so excited.
  3. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

4. tansy

tansy New Member

Thanks for that heads up. I've signed the petition, wear my white bracelet everyday and bought the live 8 DVD for my son's Christmas present.

love, Tansy
  5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

its got to kept on top of like this so we can continue to help.
    well done to you tansy that cool :)
  6. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

I didn't know there was a Live 8 DVD!?! Where did you get it??

BTW -

I went to a U2 concert last night! It was AMAZING!! So, inspirational. Bono is such a beautiful creature.
  7. tansy

tansy New Member

If you type live 8 dvd into a search engine button will find many of the places that sell the dvd, some stores in the UK are selling it too.

I'm delighted you enjoyed the U2 gig; I much prefer live music and of course the atmosphere makes these events even more uplifting.

love, Tansy[This Message was Edited on 12/16/2005]
  8. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

Thanks for the info! I'll probably have to order it online because I haven't seen it anywhere here in the US.

And, yes, I LOVE concerts. They are one of my favorite things (although it can be an expensive hobby) and I try to go to as many great shows as possible!!
  9. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

im glda you enjoyed the u2 concert, i saw a documentary on them with the last tour they did (i cant remember the name but its the album cover with white circles behind the band)

my fave album from them is the joshua tree.your so right its great to see a band play live.
  10. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

They played several Joshua Tree songs at the show. Those are my fav too!!