OT: Lost season 2

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Beckula, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Beckula

Beckula New Member

I never watched season one and then my husband rented the first DVD from the video store...loved it so much we bought the season one DVD set the next day, LOL. Now I am obsessed and watched every episode twice, plus the special features!

Anyone else looking forward to season 2? In the US, the first episode from season 2 is on tonight.
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

She is eager for the show to come on this year, and she said that we might like it. Tried it once and it really wasn't our type. So, even if I'm not eager, Jen surely is! How fun to look forward to something. Glad it's an upper.

Sue
  3. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

My 19 year old got me hookes on it over the summer. I have the whole thing set to TIVO tonight. What do you think is in the hatch and what is your theory to what the heck is going on?? I have it bad for Jack and Sawyer. If Sawyer wuould just wash his hair HA HA! Take Care and enjoy tonight! Lynn
  4. vp

vp New Member

Count me in.
    I've been waiting all summer to see what happens. What is in the hatch? What have the other survivors from the other half of the plane been doing? Who are the "others"? What is that "Security system" ?

So many questions, so many possibilities? Can't wait!!!!!!! Only about 2 1/2 hours from now where I am.

Valerie

What about Boone, I'm gonna miss seeing him on the show, maybe the island can fix that problem for me.
  5. nanday

nanday New Member

LOL anything that can get my mind off this DD is definetly
    tops!! Interesting data about this show.....ABC did not expect this show to take off. They had to scurry to get more writers to get a REAL plot for the show!!! (little do they know huh??) If only they would listen to the real critics.....US!

nanday

*soft hugs*
  6. Jessa34

Jessa34 New Member

I'm hooked on that show and loved the premiere last night, although it raised more questions, of course. What did you think of it?
  7. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I watched a lot of it last season, when I could stay awake.
    I got caught up during the summer repeats, and I plan on renting the DVD's and having a Marathon, some weekend.

I think some of what I thought was behind the Mystery of the Island, was revealed last night.
    I can't wait till next week.

Hope they do show more answer's this year, instead of all the Mystery, the stage is set, for answer's with even more mysteries, to come,

I fell asleep, during the New Law and Order, darn it, lol.
    Got get the VCR, set up again.

Glad someone else is enjoying this Show. ;>]
    sharonk