OT/ LYCIUMCHLD AND ANYONE ELSE RESPOND

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Jun 17, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I APPRECIATE THE INTERPETITION OF MY CRAZY DREAM.WHAT YOU SAID ALL MADE SENSE TO ME.I WAS JUST GOING THROUGH MY RESPONCES TO MY POSTS AND SAW THIS TODAY.

WOW IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT COAIOUS I AM FEELING NOW.

SOME OF IT IS I AM UNABLE TO WORK,TRIED TO GET DISABILITY,TURNED ME DOWN.APPEALED, GOT AN ATTORNEY,GOT A HEARING DATE,JULY 17.

SOLD WHAT PROPERTY I HAD,FINANCED IT.SO I HAVE A LITTLE INCOME COMING IN BUT NOT ENOUGH TO PAY MY MONTHLY MORGAGE.

MY DAUGHTER HAD SERIOUS ILLNESS CALLED CUSHINGS AT AGE 18.THOUGHT SHE HAD A CURE. SHE IS 41 NOW, AND THE ILLNESS IS BACK.EXPENSIVE MEDICATION.SHE TOLD ME A FEW DAYS AGO THAT SHE FELY AS IF SHE WAS LIVING ON BORROWED TIME.

LOST BOTH MY PARENTS TO CANCER IN LAST 4 YEARS. SOLD THEIR PROPERTY, BOUGHT A CAMPER,TRUCK,AND BOAT SO I COULD BUILD SOME MEMORIES WITH HER THIS SUMMER.

I HAVE A PLACE RENTED ON YHE LAKE FOR A FEW WEEKS,TO PUT THE CAMPER.HURT MY BACK SO I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LOAD CAMPER AND GO.

HUSBAND WAS CALLED TO ACTIVE DUTY IRAQ 2 YEARS AGO CAME BACK DIVORCED ME.I HAD BACK AND NECK SURGERY WHILE HE WAS GONE.HAD TO HANDLE ALL MY PARENTS ESTATE BY MYSELF.

ALSO LOST MY LOVELY LITTLE OLE' GRANDMOTHER THAT WAS LIKE A MOTHER TO ME.

MET A YOUBGER MAN,MISTAKE,HE HAS MADE CUSSING FITS HAD TO HAVE HIM REMOVED FROM MY HOME VIA POLICE.

IS LIFE A CHALLENGE TO ME?DO I FEEL OUT OF CONTROL?IF I DON'T GET DISABILITY I COULD END UP LIVING IN THAT CAMPER.

IF SO I'LL LOOK AT IT AS A BLESSING,AND A REASON TO TRAVEL.

WHAT'DA'YA'THINK.DIANNE
  2. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member