OT more QUOTES that apply to us IMO........... and funny

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Jul 18, 2006.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Can't remember if I've posted these before, but still think they're funny and feel they are oh so true about me all too often, LOL:

There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure." -Jack E. Leonard

"(S)He has the attention span of a lightning bolt." -Robert Redford

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?" -Mark Twain

2. kat2002

kat2002 New Member

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows. (Jennifer Unlimited)

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once. (Jennifer Unlimited)

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. (Eleanor Roosevelt)

What fresh hell is this? (Dorothy Parker)
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

that last one especially is a new one to me, hehe, have to try to remember that one to quote to my husband at an appropriate moment!

Was it Ouch who posted some things that have been said to her? not sure now who it was... and I'm not sure why whoever deleted it... I could definitely relate (just didn't have time to post back til now). I've had people back up 10 feet as if I were contagious with typhoid when I've said I had CFIDS and only then walk away...

V
  4. katykat24

katykat24 New Member

that's good!

the robert redford one is totally about me!