OT: My daughter on a pic hilarious

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Mar 12, 2006.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I added this pic to share a laugh! In the process of adding the pic, my bio miraculously dissapeared. Oh, well.
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Oh, bless your heart!

Love those glasses, don't you agree?!
  3. SherylD

SherylD Guest

What a cutie!!!..LOL

Thanks for sharing..

SherylD
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

livnlife, don't thank me, children do that for us! I have a teen not living with me, a boy! I thought I just put him down to play with his small blocks, they grow so fast! I am 39 and at a stage in my life where I can squeeze every pleasure out my daughters toddlerhood. She is a wonderful girl, and very content. She can even pop her brother if needed, and yell "STOP IT!" (ya go girl,,,LOL!)If I just wasn't so sick! I wish I could give my young ones so much more than I can now. Bless their hearts, they are good at handeling boredom!
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

What a great pic! Thanks for sharing. I didn't see it the day it was posted, but needed the up today.

Hugs,
    Sue
  6. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Gigi, bless your heart, I didn't even know I was missed.

Sue, she IS a character! Note the body position, her hip is always going girlie,,,LOL! I think she is practicing to be a model, she is VERY tall for her age, and slim, the hip thing came along as soon as her legs got steady for walking at 8 (!) months.
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

So, is she also dramatic? A drama queen/princess? Look out for her teen years!

Well, let's say she has a good strong sense of self and if we all did, life would be so much easier. What a delight for you to have this little character. Makes life fun...harried at times, but in the long run, fun!

Hugs,
    Sue
  8. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

no drama queen-yet! I am not good with drama, I can't tolerate drama. Hopefully that will nip it in the but if it try to rear it's head. LOL! Maybe letting her let it out in play likedance or theater will take care of that if not!
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

funny girl.....

jodie