OT; my latest Oops

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by morningsonshine, Oct 18, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Haven't done this one before!!

I've been feeling pretty weak, and hurting, but we had our first women's bible study meeting for this year the other day.

I wanted to cancel out and skip it, but, i'm kinda in charge of it, so instead i took a nap and showed up alittle late,

Well when i got back home i was REALLY beat!
    I came in the house to rest for about 10 min. before the kids got off the bus.

Well, when they got home, they wanted to know where i was going because the car was still outside running with the lights on!!

OOPS!!

On top of that, my oldest stays after sometimes when for tudoring. And the other two kids told me he wasn't home, so i just figured he had stayed after school.

I was in the office on the phone, and wasn't really paying attention. I hung up and went out in the livingroom to see how there day was, they were sitting on the couch.

I had to walk past the closet, and out of the corner of my eye i catch this movement.
    Well my oldest son had come home on the bus!!
    He came out of the closet with a huge brown jacket on, and a black snowmobile helment, and grabbed my arm!!

Yes, i screamed!!!

I thought he was going to piss his pants laughing at me!!!

I bet that was really good for my adrenal system!

I told him when i got done laughing i was going to "kill" him, and he better run!

Well atleast i found out i'm still alive!!

Moral of the story, don't alway believe those innocent little faces!!

Well, i guess this is really two stories, make sure you turn off your vehicles when you get home!
  2. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

I needed a good laugh! Not at you, but more WITH you LOL.

BTW...I do that kind of stuff sometimes too.

Lena
  3. morningsonshine

I just had my friend tell me i was very brave for admitting that i left my car running!
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Oh, that was hysterical, thanks for the laugh! I have 3 kids, and sometimes when you are not feeling so well, you don't exactly feel like laughing. But I can always count on my kids to make me smile or have a really great laugh, just when I need it. Have a great night! Kim :)
  5. morningsonshine

Thanks for enjoying my story, it's always nice when we can find a reason to laugh.

With me, not at me!LOL
  6. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

That was so funny about the car. Like everyone else laughing with you of course. I have never left the car running but sometime go out to the car to have a little peace and quite and get to listen to my music and then I'll just get out and leave the music running with the keys still in there. The kids have come home from school and found that. They always get a good laugh at mom when her mind has left her. As for kids, when you have no mind left they tend to scare me without even trying like sneaking up on mom. Of course they aren't sneaking but sure seems like it. lol. Thanks for the chuckle.....SueF