OT ~ My lil' redhead..... cute AND FUNNY!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EgyptStarr, Dec 29, 2005.

1. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

TRUE Joke!!! You know how three-yr-olds can't always pronounce everything correctly? Well.......

Today I was in my daughter, Aislyn's, room and we were watching one of her favorite shows, "Higglytown Heroes". The "Higgly Kids" were in a diner ordering breakfast, and when the waitress went to get some eggs for the cook, she discovered that they were out of eggs. The waitress turned to the children and said, "Oh, no, Kids! We're eighty-six on the eggs!" (Meaning that they are OUT of eggs.)

Aislyn turned to me and TRIED to say, "Oh, no, Mom, they're eighty-six on the eggs!" But instead, it sounded EXACTLY like she said, "Oh, no, Mom, there's SEX on the eggs!"

I could have DIED laughing!!!!!

By the way, I just posted a new pic of Aislyn on my profile! It was taken this past July, on her 3rd birthday. She's wearing the gift my brother gave her: a new Princess outfit, complete with dress, shoes, tiara, and jewelry! She's a HUGE Princess fan..... she's crazy about the Disney Princesses especially, but getting her very own Princess outfit really thrilled her!

Check out the new pic and write me back! I hope the pic and the "joke" brightened your day!

Hugs!
    Starr
    [This Message was Edited on 12/29/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/29/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2005]
  2. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

Thank you for the wonderful compliments! Yes, I know I'm very lucky to have such a healthy, happy, bright and funny little sweetheart! Never a dull moment around my place! lol

She's also a very HYPER little bug! She wears me out!!! Thank God for Gramma's house! lol

I'm glad you enjoyed the pic and the story! Thanks again!

Hugs!
    Starr
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

What a little doll you have there! Cute story...made me chuckle.

Sue
  4. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

5. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I viewed your profile to look at her pic! She is a little darling. She looks like she'll be a performer! I love the princess outfit!!

I have a three year old too. So, I know how they their little words come out sounding so different than what they mean.

She is absolutely beautiful. You sound as proud of her as she is cute..

Angela
  6. achyinarkansas

achyinarkansas New Member

Leave it to a kid to totally mispronounce something and crack ya up. :)
    My daughter was small when I got my first computer. We were in the grocery store and she saw this elderly lady..she went up to her and told her "my momma got a new peter!" OOHHH the look I got from that lady....aaaaahhhhhhh, rofl. I VERY quicky explained...Loooll.
  7. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

for a laugh. I was talking to a son of a co-worker on the phone once, and he was talking about how he loves kitties, but he pronounced his k as a t. So, he was going on about how "he loves titties, they're so soft & tuddly (cuddly). I like to put them in my face cause they're so soft & tuddly."

I laughed so hard.....he had NO idea what he was saying!!!
  8. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

...is getting better and better with the other True Jokes here! lol Those are great!

Bumping back to page 1 for those who haven't seen it yet.

Hugs!
    Starr
  9. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

She is so cute, thanks so much for sharing her with us! I have a red-headed niece and nephew, they just steal peoples' hearts with that hair. Aislyn (love the name by the way!) looks like she does that immediately!

My own "babies" are grown, but I have a story about my co-worker's son. Just this past week my co-worker's wife brought their 13-month-old son to visit the office. The baby doesn't have much of a vocabulary yet, but the one word/phrase(?) he uses over and over comes out as "SH*T"! Clear as a bell. It's too funny! My co-worker and his wife think he's trying to say something along the lines of "what is this?" or "look at this" but I swear it sounds exactly like he's saying "SH*T"! Everyone notices it and comments on it. They are going to visit the wife's grandmother soon so needless to say they are hoping he outgrows that word before then, lol!

Enjoy that baby ... darn it, they grow up too fast!!