OT-my son team won 47-0 and he sacked the q.b

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Sep 30, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

he played most of all the game at nose guard...sacked the quaterback...he was getting doubled and tripled teamed...and cody held them back..he did his job great...

they didn't even start the fourth quarter ran the clock out cause they were so far ahead...and the ran the clock out in the 3rd quarter as well...

it was nice to see cody come home in really high spirits today...he played more than the first string who is a senior also 19 years old...so next year cody will be first string for sure i would like middle line backer..but we'll see where they want him...

he would be first string left offensive guard but he doesn't like playing it...so he said he wanted to learn all the plays for the defensive posistions..

go novato high school..

he is hoping for a ring this year...like last year...

jodie

[This Message was Edited on 10/01/2006]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

And for his Mom too.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am proud cody is holding out on playing first string offensive guard...so he could learn the position of defense..he wanted middle linebacker but i guess the team was knee deep in them...

well thank you for your compliment...

i won't be on here much longer today i need to study...math test on monday and the psychology test on wednesday the 4th...i need to be really prepared...

and i have cold...virus stuff..i just slept 8 hours for the first time ever it seems...i'm like the tin man...i need my oil...

well you have a nice smoggy day in l.a. we are alittle more colder up north here in the san francisco area..

ouch on my body...

if i didn't have the fm i would be complaining of the arthitis and all the tennis elbow etc. pain...

love and hugs

jodie
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Did ya find me on your other Post yet? I bet when ya
    go to those games, ya look great in that cheerleaders
    outfit!! Pom-Poms and all!! They didn't let those girls
    wear those short skirts when they were doing cheers for
    the Catholic H.S. I attended! Even so, none of us guys
    ever missed a game!

Glad I caught up wiff ya,
    MRDAD
    [This Message was Edited on 10/01/2006]
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i'm about to go take a nice nap before i study for my math and do my practice math test...

i am so darn tired i can hardly see straight..so i bought a skor candy bar and a reese's pb cup..had a deal on them at 7/11 2 for $.65 each...

jodie
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Yeh for Cody and for MOM. Did your class like the cookies BTW.

We have threads going called The Porchlight is on. Come on over for iced tea to celebrate!!!

Love Anne
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and anne the class loved the cookies...and the teacher took some for a meeting after her class...she is a really great person...

i am thinking about changing my major to psychology...but i am freaking out about the math i will need to do...statistics..

i have been craving chocolate...i know my period is coming some day soon...

sorry off the topic but the cookie's got my brain thinking it needs more..

going to porchlight soon..

and thank ilovepink.

i liked the confidence booster cody has been waiting for..

hugs

jodie