OT Name my Kitten

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldbgcoleman, Sep 20, 2005.

1. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I need your help. We have a stray we took in named sweetie pie. She had 3 kittens. My neice took one and her name is Daisy. We named the boy Moonpie but I am stumped with the girl. Maybe something to go along with the pie theme???

If you don't have a name suggestion then vote on your favorite. My creative juices seem to be stuck! Lynn
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

cutie pie?
  3. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

I can't come up with a pie name but the first thing that came to my mind was 'Giggles'.

Different, yes....but cute, I think.

Kim
  4. gnanny

gnanny New Member

cute idea to have a 'theme' thing going on.
    Hard to come up with more pies...I seem to be blocked with 'cow pie'...not exactly warm and fuzzy lol ! what about something along the snack cake line....like Lil Debi or Sara Lee?

This will be fun to watch, thanks for a fun distraction
  5. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

What about Sweetpea?

-Laurie
  6. Andrea4

Andrea4 New Member

What color is she?

Apple Pie?
    Pumpkin Pie?
    Pie Ala Mode?

Honey Pie?

Sugar Pie?

:)

7. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

...Very cute!

How abut 'Yummy pie'
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I like the Sugar Pie name too or Honey Pie. Actually Apple Pie would be cute too. My son named our female kitten Biscuit. Because he was babysitting a dog and had dog bones with him.

She was a stray on our deck and she tried to eat the dog biscuit, so that is why he called her Biscuit, but I have always wanted to give her a girlie name.
    lol

Good luck deciding.

Hugs,
    Faye
  9. KittyCat

KittyCat New Member

How about punkin (pumpkin) or sweetie pie?
  10. pam_d

pam_d New Member

....then maybe just Pi.....

Pam
  11. DarqAce

DarqAce New Member

I like vicki's Razzleberry name suggestion! I've tried Razzleberry pie, and mmmmmm, delicious! I also think it makes a cute name!

DarqAce
  12. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

I think that one is so cute too.

I have a new kitty too. We also found her and her brother and sister in our backyard. They were about 4 weeks old. Boy were they fast and they wanted to bite. It did not take long for those little ones to wrap themselves around our fingers though. They are so precious. Actually, that is the name of the one we kept. Her name is Precious.

Good luck in naming your kitty.

13. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

how about Pixel? I always thought that was a good kitten name. How fun to have a kitten! Another name I like is Spunky.

Francie
  14. jennypee

jennypee New Member

Possum Pie? I was just singing a song about it. My cat's name is Oscar Wild. My husband insisted his last name be spelled "wild" instead of like the author, because the kitty is a biter.

I have dogs named Kirby, Bo Hogan, and Carl The Wonder Dog. People look at you weird when you call your dog Carl.

Good luck!
  15. wickett

wickett New Member

Hmmmmm how about Sybil.....Just a crazy suggestion...Sister had a crippled cat we called "Handicat" I just like the name sybil ...provokes thought.....
  16. orachel

orachel New Member

... to old fashioned lady names for girl kitties. My best friend had a kitten...named her Telulah...lulu for short. Wildly original and funny when she was a kitten, then got even more appropriate as she got older and fatter...

I did same sort of thing...my big old beastie is named Beatrix...we call her bb

For some reason that's always been something I get a kick out of....dont think I'll ever have a cat I don't name in this fashion....boy kitty could be Otis, or Archibald, or something...

Weird, but me!
    Rachel
  17. orachel

orachel New Member

HANGININTHERE'S idea has my vote...Sugarpie the fluffy puss is good.
  18. gravitychallenged

gravitychallenged New Member

I love kittens, too. Actually, I even love them when they grow up to be cats.

When I was visiting Amish country, they had a delicious pie there called Shoo Fly Pie. You could name her Shoo Fly Pie and then if she got in your way, you could just shorten it to Shoo, Fly.

GC
  19. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

"Shoo-Fly Pie"

However, if you just want to maintain a food theme (and can get past the shock - or maybe appreciate the shock value:

Taco

(It's O-Cat, backwards!)

Not very dainty, but...

Have fun with her, anyhow.
  20. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I named my cat Alex, spelled Alicks

abbylee