OT: Need a good laugh at my expense?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzette1954, May 22, 2006.

1. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

I had my appt this morning with my psycologist and as I was drinking my coffee, I glanced down at my feet and saw that the toenail polish was really worn down. When I went into the bedroom to get dressed, I saw the nail polish and decided to paint my toenails before I left and that is not easy with FM.

I got it done and then got dressed. I couldnt find my other birky sandal(I keep them under the bed so I can get to them easier), my closet is packed and I have no energy to clean it. Any way, I had to get down on the floor to find the other shoe. Im sure you know how hard that was. I went to the dr and as I was crossing the street, I looked down to see a VERY hairy big toe nail. When I got down to find the shoe, the nail polish was still wet and Ginger, (the beagle we sleep with)hair had gotten all over my big toe nail. I tried to get it off, but the polish had long dried. Do you think the shrink saw it? If he did, I bet he is wondering what kind of patient he is seeing:>)

Suzette
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

sounds like something I would do... hmmm if you dressed up all goth, maybe people would see it as a fashion statement? LOL...

since I am on the Marshall Protocol and wear black clothes as a result, I have to be very careful about getting too near any of my dogs or doing something like you did!!!! on my way out the door...

But all too often I realize that I look too much like I'm shedding! - So I've taken to keeping a lint roller in the car!

Thanks for the laugh,
    Victoria
  3. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I've been trying to pain my toenails for a week. (I finally got the polish off last night) Your story was cute...made me laugh. Thanks I needed that!

CockatooMom
  4. over50

over50 New Member

that is a kodak moment.!!!
    So many things like that happen,sock sticking to back of sweater,toilet paper hanging from shoe,blouse unbuttoned at a critical spot.The receptionist at my Dr had the sales tag on the front of her blouse,proudly displaying 2x.I had to tell her,I would want someone to tell me.Suzette,thanks for the laugh,hope you have a wonderful evening.
    Linda
  5. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Funny!!!!

If your doctor suggested medication, or up(ing) your meds --he "probably" saw your toe :):):) {hahahahaahaha}

Thanks for the story!

scapper