OT-Need a laugh?-Dumb blonde jokes(no insult intended)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by russiankids3, Jan 25, 2006.

1. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

A married couple was asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. The wife, a true blonde, picked up the phone, listened a moment and said, "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up.

The husband said, "Who was that?"
    The wife answered, "I don't know, some woman wanting to
    know if the coast is clear"
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?

"Is it mine?"
    A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She proudly says, "Go ahead,ask me,I know all of them."

A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?"
    The blonde replies, "Oh, that's easy:W."
    Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and picks it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar."

The second blonde says, "Here, let me see!"
    So the first blonde hands her the compact.

The second blonde looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

Hope you enjoyed these! Again, no offense to all the blondes on the board.
    Sue
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I love truly funny jokes, whether they're about me (blonde!) or others, hehe! (It's a shame we even have to discuss that)

V
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

My oldest daughter is a natural blonde, so I always copy and send them to her!!!!

Thx,
    Janet
  4. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

I'm a natural blonde, and my mother worked in an office where the guys from the legal department would email everyone a 'blonde joke of the day'.

My mother must have kept ALL of the jokes she got because for my 16th birthday she gave me a huuuuge binder with 1000 + 1 blonde jokes.

The 1000 jokes in the book were great (90% of them not quite appropriate for here) - and the +1 was for the humor of giving 1000 blonde jokes to a blonde.

~Amanda

5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Is the blonde who had her shoes labelled TGIF and a friend said Why do you have Thank God It's Friday on your shoes? and the blonde said, "Oh No. That means Toes Go In First!

LUV
    Blondie Crom
  6. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

Liked your jokes. Maybe others will have more. I have red hair but my daughter and son have blonde hair and they can have a lot of "blonde" moments. They love the blonde jokes though. Good sense of humor:)

Sue