OT: New Pic. Look at my little LOBSTER LOL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Nov 1, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello!

We dressed my son up as a lobster for Halloween last night! We didn't get to go Trick or Treating though because it was raining but he helped me hand out candy!

I only put cat ears on but enjoyed gettting into the spirit of it!

LOL LOL Hope you guys enjoy the "Little Lobster"!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

kate
  2. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I love all these cute little costumes! I am glad that you both had a good time handing out the candy. I am sure everyone got a kick out of your cute little lobster :)

Take Care!
    Pam
  3. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

great costume!

sees
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

What an adorable lobster!

He looks nice and warm too!

He is going to love that photo when he gets older! Show it to his first girlfriend! LOL

hugs Redwillow
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

lobster I've ever seen.
  6. boltchik

boltchik New Member

How cute! Oh, they are so fun to dress up at that age. My two youngest are 8 and 5. My 8 yr. old was "Anakin Skywalker, and my 5 yr. old, a pink kitty. My teenager was an "80's Big Hair rockstar", it was hysterical! Glad you guys had fun! Take care, Kim :)
  7. singingirl

singingirl New Member

I am from Alabama too!!! I looked at your adorable picture, and saw you were from Alabama. Howdy neighbor
    [This Message was Edited on 11/01/2006]
  8. Callum

Callum New Member

The most contented lobster I have ever seen!

Callum
  9. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

Great costume! A fun picture.
  10. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Just love him - so edible...

Kate, I`ve just taken a look at your bio and see you are searching for answers to the cause of your endometriosis...

Have you read a book called "What your Doctor May NOT Tell You about Premenopause" by Dr John R Lee?

I know you`re too young for premenopause, but you`ll find it very informative on the subject. It`s apparently to do with low progesterone levels.

His book helped cure my Daughter age 19 at the time, of PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome).

Wishing you better health soon,

love Pat
  11. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello!

Thanks everyone! We had a really fun night! He is just learning to stand up and is having so much fun so he is really getting around!

I can't wait until next Halloween when he can walk and we can actually get to some houses. :)

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

kate

PatPalmer - No I have not checked that book out but I will definitely look into it! Thank you so much for suggesting it, I really appreciate it. I am very glad that your daughter has gotten relief from the horrible grips of endometriosis!

Does your daughter have a wheat allergy? This is something that I have been reading a lot about lately that has been linked "unscientifically" to endometriosis.

Anyway, thanks for the info!

((((HUGS))))
  12. abcanada

abcanada New Member

I love halloween. My kids had a blast, but was very cold here. -10 celcius. Burr. Adorable !
  13. jjoys

jjoys New Member

With his chubby little face he looks good enough to eat. LOL Out of 6 kids I only have one young enough to want to dress up for halloween. He was a Phoenix Ninja. Don't ask. I don't know what it is either. All I know is it came with a pair of nunchakus ("numchuks"). Isn't it fun?! Glad you're enjoying him. "They grow up so fast." It's old, but so true.
  14. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Kate,

That is such a cute picture. He looks like he is thinking - "What am I doing in this funny suit??" They didn't have such cute things when mine were that little, at least some of them and not some many choices. Not even sure if I bothered at that age. Not sure if they (the little ones that small) enjoy it but the moms , dad's and grandparent's do anyway.

Hope you all had a great Halloween, at least handing out candy. Sorry that it rained on you and you couldn't go out but I know he will love it even more next yeer. !!

Lots of warm hugs to you and your little lobster !

Marilyn (that granni)
  15. kriket

kriket New Member

That little outfit is too cute. Who would have thought of a lobster. That is just adorable!!!

Kriket
  16. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Both of you look adorable!!!!!!

Hugs,

Nancy B
  17. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Kate:

Wonderful photo and cute as cute can be!!

I like your rabbit ears also.

Happy Halloween (a bit late, though).

nyrofan
  18. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Thanks for your reply.

I have started a new thread in answer to your question in case others would like to share. Titled
    katemac329 Endometriosis Wheat allergy/intolerance

Look forward to chatting to you there

love Pat.
  19. suzetal

suzetal New Member

So so adorable.

And has he gotten big.Hold onto every moment they grow so fast.

Hugs
    Sue
  20. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

Kate, that is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Don't ever lose those pictures!