OT: New Pic, Me and my boys

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wish_to_be_healthy, Nov 10, 2006.

1. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

This is the best recent photo I could find of me with the boys...They look great...I look...tired, but hey...we are amongst friends here...and this is my life these days, looking as rumpled as the old couch we're sitting on!

Wanted to share...

Suz
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Your boys are so handsome.. and you are a beautiful woman. Yes, you have the weary look that we all get from this but truly you are beautiful.
  3. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

beautiful... all of you!
    Glad to see you, thanks for posting.
    Take Care!
    Kim
  4. bmadan

bmadan New Member

I love it. Your boys are so cute and it is a great picture of the three of you. Forget about looking tired. I think we all take too many pictures of ourselves posed and trying to look a certain way.

You and your boys look real, loving, and happy. When it comes down to it, that is all that matters.

Thanks for sharing!

Barbara :)
  5. wish_to_be_healthy

I apprieciate it...Just not feeling up to snuff...

Will post more tomorrow, to you all...Brain is out of juice.

Suz
  6. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Suz, thanks for posting this wonderful picture. You are a beautiful mom with 2 gorgeous boys...look at that beautiful hair!!!! My heart goes out to you as I know it must be very challenging to be so ill and have young children. FMS and CFIDS hit me after my 3 boys were grown and on their own.

Great to have you on board!!

Lolalee
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Your boys are so gorgeous. I have two boys too. My older one has ADHD and a PDD also. THey think possible he has Aspergers and you said it, its a challenge. But I was very proud when we had parent teacher conferences and his geogrophy teacher said that she thinks he is a genius. Many of the kids with Aspergers have genius level IQs they just have a tougher time with social things.

Thanks for sharing you family.
    Sandy
  8. tcpolchies

tcpolchies New Member

Question, and I hope you dont mind me asking, have you had or have problems with your rt eye lid? My rt eye lid drooped so that when I was walking or driving, while making a rt turn I would scrape/bump myself rt side tires/arm to the curb, LOL! I eventually could barely see out of my rt eye. Had corrective surgery but still when I get inflammation the rt eye lid is inflammed and a lil lower than the lt. Medicare did pay for the surgery as well as Champ VA. Prior to my eye lid surgery a nurse practitioner informed me that this was common among myofacial pain syndrome (MPS). Same as my rt ear/face/neck, inflammation. After reading up on all three FMS/MPS/CFS they are quite different and need be trated accordingly.

Your a beautiful woman and if I were you I would consider the lid surgery.

From one woman looking out for another....and fellow fibromite/fatigueomite/myofacialmite

T~

9. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

This is a very nice picture of you and your boys. You look so different from the old pic, you had up. I'm not commenting on your looks - your hair. It's a cute style, just so different from the long hair.

I also caught your apology on the post regarding trauma, thanks, did you read my apology?

I'm really glad you have your boys in the picture. They are precious.

Sees
  10. wish_to_be_healthy

I am still having a hard time...my cognitive funtions are really affected this flare...

I will post to each of you personally...I hope you understand the brain thing

Thank you for your kind words,

Suz
  11. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Oh, beautiful boys and beautiful you! You do have that look in your eyes that we get, but otherwise...... ;>)

Marta
  12. Kryssie

Kryssie New Member

You have a beautiful family! I always wanted my kids to have blonde hair, but with mine being nearly black of course they didnt. Thanks for sharing!
  13. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

It's a wonderful picture, and you are the same person you were in the other picture. Your boys are real cuties too and I want that curly hair!! Of course bieng a boy he'll prolly hate it when he's older lol.

Love, Gretchen

P.S. You don't need to worry about answering me, I know how it is and will never get insulted on this board at the lack of a personal answer!
  14. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

Love the picture! Your boys are so cute:) You look exactly as I look and feel; well, not the same coloring but I know that look very well! I saw your other post and I hope you do get back to CA someday. Me and dh are both from San Diego but grew up inland and our dream was to live up on the North Coast and we finally moved here about 2 years ago. Thanks for sharing your beautiful picture!!!

Sorekitty