OT: New pic.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Apr 26, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello!

I put a new picture of little bean in my profile. I will one day put one in of myself but just am too self conscious. Ya know?

Anyway he is growing like a weed! LOL

kate
  2. marilynb

marilynb New Member

Thats a great pic. How old is he?

Marilyn
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

What a beautiful baby you have!! I can tell that your a really great mom!! Can't wait for one of my girls to give me a grand baby!! My 23 yearold daughter is getting married in june so it will be awhile! but i wish you the best and love up on the little one all you can ! they grow up so fast!! Love Sydney
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

He's beautiful and peacefully sleeping...now it's hard to imagine him crying all the time!!!

Keep this picture handy so you can look at how peaceful he is....when he isn't.

I often thought that this was all designed to get us through the rough times...they always look like angels when they're sleeping!!!

Hugs,

Nancy B.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/26/2006]
  5. elliespad

elliespad Member

Thank you for sharing Landon's picture. He is SO beautiful. It is a joy to share his growing up after being with you through your pregnancy. Thanks.
  6. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

LOL It IS hard to imagine him being a pill when he looks like this but like everyone he has his good moments and not so good moments.

He actually did better yesterday and today so maybe we are improving. I actually got to eat a bowl of oatmeal and a tv dinner all with my husband being out of town and THAT is an accomplishment! LOL

Thanks for looking at the picture. You guys are about the only ones I can brag too.

((HUGS))

kate
  7. pam_d

pam_d New Member

What a doll! Of course, they ALL look so cute when sleeping, don't they??!!

It gets better----that's what everyone told me, and I'd think "wanna bet?" because when you have what I call a tough infant----and I had one, too----it's hard to think beyond that stage. My daughter NEVER seemed happy as an infant, never liked sitting in the infant seat (so that, for example, I could get dishes washed for a lousy 7 minutes) cried all the time, seemed to hate just about everything. When my husband was out of town on business, I used to measure my time in 15-minute intervals (I'd say, OK---we got through that 15 minutes, what's my plan for the next 15 minutes....?)

The good news was, she turned into a wonderful toddler & preschooler. It seemed like once she could actually sit up, crawl, walk around, and be a little more "interactive" she was great----in fact, the kind of kid you could take to a restaurant and she'd stay in her highchair for a hour or two with a group of adults (my friends used to not believe what a patient, quiet kid she was in adult situations).....whereas as an infant, she'd scream through an entire restaurant meal.

Looking back----hard as it was, and believe me it was HARD, I'd take the "tough infant" stage any day....since she turned into such a great little person after that. And now she's a wonderful 17-year-old who hasn't given us any trouble.

ANYWAY----little bean is adorable! And he WILL get easier (I promise!)

Hugs,
    Pam

[This Message was Edited on 04/27/2006]
  8. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

makes me want another one
  9. Jordane

Jordane New Member

What a little doll:>),
    Enjoy it sweetie,they grow up too fast!!

Thanks for sharing
    Jordane
  10. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

He is so cute, Kate. What a wonderful picture of him!
  11. caperkat

caperkat New Member

You did a great job!! He's beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us.

kat
  12. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Landon is really a handsome boy, but I must have missed why you call him a bean? lol

Take care and thanks for posting the updated photo!

Hugs,
    Faye