OT - New picture! My son the Hulk!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rileyearl, Oct 20, 2005.

1. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I've put Ian's picture up in his Hulk suit. It's perfect for him--he's really into being a muscle man--at 4.

Francie
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Francie,
    I don't think he'll have any problem with anyone bothering him with that outfit on. lol Scared me when it came up on the screen. lol

You may want to advise him to wear some shoes with that outfit. lol

Hope he has a nice night on 10/31.

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I expected to see a smiling, 4 year old boy. Brain fog.

Lovely photo, I wonder what Ian looks like??

love
    Rosie
  4. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I'll put his happy little face up in a few days. Maybe I can figure out how to combine the two pictures and have them both at once. Thanks for looking!

Francie
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

My son Lee just turned 14 and LOVES Halloween. He is planning to go out again this year as a Vampire, teeth and all!!

He comes home and hoards his lute so his older brother doesn't dig in! ha

I will certainly miss all the excitement when he decides not to go trick-or-treating anymore. My baby is growing up. Boohoo

Love Ian's costume, they are so adorable at that age. He is a real muscle man.

Cindy

6. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

Hola Francie!
    While your son does look WAY too cute in his hulk costume, I have to admit the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it was "Boy! That padded shirt sure looks comfy..."

Think they come in adult super size? ;)
  7. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I think Eric and Ian would hit it off. Ian likes the drums too! He would love to go visit all your little creatures. We have two cats and a dog, but he's on me all the time to get a lizard. Some days he's ready to trade our little Boston Terrier in for a Dalmation!

I'm so sorry about your sister. I bet you think about her everyday.

Thanks for your words!

Francie