OT: New Picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Apr 1, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hey all,
    Just checking in with everyone. Hubby took this last week on my birthday and I thought it was really cute but that is me, he is my son! LOL

I hope all of you are doing wonderful!!!!!!!!

LOVE AND HUGS!!!!!!!!!

kate
  2. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

I miss when my kids were babies. I loved their soft fuzzy heads.

Thank you for sharing!

Sofi
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

He is beautiful and so healthy looking....thanks for sharing....

I know you are struggling right now......but this will change and you will get better. Just believe and have faith.We all love you guys and wishing you the best......

Prayers....love and gentle hugs coming your way! Susan
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

He has grown! Wow. How are you doing? Love Anne C
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

The pic is precious but you're almost hidden!!

Hang in there hon, we all think about you often here.

Just post when you can,

Hugs....

Nancy B.
  6. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Landon is a cutie! He has dark hair just like his mom! Awww...

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a good one.

Hope you are doing better. I haven't posted much to you lately, but I've been reading your posts and keeping you in my prayers. Glad you've asked for help. Things WILL get better. You've still got plenty of pregnancy hormones floating around messing things up. Hang in there!!

Katy
  7. Jordane

Jordane New Member

My daughters due to have a baby late october,her second.Hard to wait.
    He looks so cuddly!!
    Happy Birthday,by the way!!
    Take Care
    Jordane
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Little Landon is absolutely beautiful!!! And so healthy looking. He is a real sweetie-pie. Wish we could have seen his Mom too. :)

Happy Birthday to you!

Love, Judy
  9. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

It's to bad they don't stay that little very long. They grow up to fast, my youngest will be 17 next month.

Thanks for sharing.

Halo
  10. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

They dont stay little for long. I remember so clearly when my baby was that little, thinking I have to hold onto him as long as I can, because one day you cant hold them anymore. Actually today my baby turned 25. I dont think he would want me to hold, or pick him up. Even though he lives here with me.
    Give your new son a big hug from Julie!
    God bless!
  11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Is Landon named after anyone? Alf Landon was Governor of Kansas during the Depression.

Sure would like to back a few decades, if onlyl for one day, when I was young and healthy and could take my boy to the park to play.

Take lots of pics and videos.
  12. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Just give him tons of hugs while you can....they grow up!

(-:

Sue
  13. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

That is so funny! I didn't know about the Govenor of Kansas. I am actually from Kansas but my Dad transfered us down here to Alabama in 1989. That is just so funny! But no he isn't named after anyone.

The funny thing is we still don't know how we came up with the name.

It was the day after Thanksgiving and I was sitting on the bed watching my husband get ready and said, "hey what about Landon?"

We both just looked at each other and decided we liked that name. I have no idea where it came from but I know I liked the name.

So from that point on it was Landon. LOL

BUT... right after he was born one of my favorite reality shows started their season up again and their son's name was Landon so maybe subconsciously that is where I got it from.

Of course I would hate to think I named my son after a reality tv show! LOL

Anyway thank for the compliment! I am adding a new picture today! Hope you guys like it!

(((((HUGS)))))

kate