OT: No reply needed : letter of thanks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

This is just a letter of deep appreciation and thanks for all the prayers and condolences re my brother's car crash and subsequent traumatic injuries.

He is still in critical condition but holding his own and we are just hopeful he will pull through, undergo reconstructive surgery and recover. My SIL is doing OK and home.

There is no need for anyone to reply, I just wanted to say a huge thank you - the messages helped greatly.

Love Anne
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2006]
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Thank you for the up-date,

Will keep keep him in prayer, and family.

Misty
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I've been out of town, so I was surprised to see your news....I'm praying for your brother, his wife and your family to come out of this OK. Love, Terri
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I'll continue to keep a positive thought for your Brother
    and Family. The support you continue to receive here is
    a tribute to your own compassion and kindful help to all
    your friends on this Board.

Please take care.
    Sincerely,
    MRDAD
  5. jole

jole Member

Good thoughts and prayers still coming for you and your brother/family. I was happy to see your reply, and hope you continue to update. Sometime patience is sooo hard, and I know of no way to not worry when someone you love is involved. Just know we all care.

Friends~
    Jole
  6. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Honey THANKS for the updates you have been giving us! I have been thinking about you and your family!!!

I know how worried you are but I feel in my heart that your brother is strong and will get through this!

(((HUGS)))

kate