OT: offender list for you with kids

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Mar 14, 2006.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Just klick on your location, and the sex offender list will pop up for your area. We need to remember those faces for the sake of our kids.

www.familywatchdog.us
  2. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

hi there hubby got this in his email yesterday! What a valuable tool.

We were surprised to learn that in a town of 25,000 we have over 58 offenders! Nearly 10 within very short walking distance of us.

I sent this on to a friend that runs a daycare because she needs to watch who all she has in her area with all the little kids.

great post! HAGD Brenda
  3. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

It's an absolutely great thing to be able to reference to.

You'd almost think Canada would have one! lol

~Amanda
  4. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Can you imagine in a town of 10,000, there are 96 offenders...3 down the road from me!!!

Since I moved here I can't help but say that they not only stopped the ugly bus here but also the sexual predator bus too...

Can't wait to move!!!

If it weren't for having the best vet for my babies, we'd be outta here...

I did try to look up a few other places on that site, but they don't offer it...One in NY and one in PA...I have friends their with kids and thought this would be very informative...Not so for them...I think they need to contact their local sheriff's dept...Does NY still have sherriff's??? I know Maine does...Welcome to Mayberry!

Good post to remind parents to be alert...
  5. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

not see them much,,,LOL! There should at least be one associated with the area closeby who covers that area as well.
  6. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

I removed one sexual offender web site from my bookmarks because I read that it was not kept up-to-date. I think it may have been that one.

The best site for sex offender information is probably the FBI's: www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/states.htm .

The state police here also have sex offender registry information on-line. Put 'sex offender' and your state into a search engine to see if your state does too.

It isn't just children that need to be aware of the presence of sexual predators.