OT,OK here's my real grandbaby in my bio

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Jun 27, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

This is my real grandson Parker .No he doesn't have teeth LOL.I think he is Beautiful.He was 7 days old in this picture.

I just wanted to share something so wonderful in my life .Thank you all for letting me joke around with the baby teeth picture.

I still cant stop laughing everytime I look at the other picture.I hope you all got as much fun out of it as I did.

Someone ask if the baby looks like grandma.He really looks alot like my Dad who passed away 2 years ago ,so you can see why this birth has been wonderful for my family.The circle of love.

Have a Great Day everyone and thanks again for shareing your laughts with me .
  2. phoenixrising2

phoenixrising2 New Member

Parker is beautiful. Grandbabies are so precious.

I did get a kick out of the first picture. I must admit this one is better, though.

I wish you many happy times with him.

Hugs,

Phoenix
  3. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Thanks for sharing him with us,grandchildren are the best,we were blessed with 7.
    Hugs,
    Mary
  4. Denamay

Denamay New Member

He is a beautiful baby and he looks so wise.Congratulations! Love Denamay
  5. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thank you for sharing!
  6. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Carebelle, blessings to you and your new grandbaby and the rest of the family. Grandchildren are so special. Thanks for posting a pic showing what this sweet baby really looks like.

I must admit, I didn't like seeing your grandbaby with those strange teeth. Babies are so innocent and precious. I just don't have a sense of humor about these things, I guess. Please don't take offense. I know it's just my way of seeing things. The majority of people who posted shared the joke with you.

I wish you many, many years of precious time with your darling grandson.

Lolalee
  7. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

congrats on your grandson he is a little love :) xx
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

glad you like that great big toothy smile pic..

have fun

jodie