OT , OK I need to confess something , I just had to

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Sep 16, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I ordered a pizza a cheeze pizza with mushrooms.
    I really was to tired to go to the store or fix dinner.
    But the real reason I ordered it....

WAS FOR THE FUDGE BROWNIES that came with it.I really didnt even want the pizza.
    OMG they are sooooooooooooooo good.They are still warm and they give you a little cup of fudge to dip them in.

I had not had chocolate in a while and well I really had not had pizza .I figured plain cheeze and mushrooms shouldnt be to bad. My hubby thinks it sounds yuckie pizza and brownies so I ate the whole box. I am so ashamed I am a brownieholic . I never have been able to resist them anywhere.All of my life I've had this problem.

When I saw them last weekend on TV I knew somewhere in my future I was going to order them and we did last night. I do not mean to be an enabler but you to need to experence the warm deep chocolate smooth taste diped into the sweet creamy fudge . Sorry I get carried away.

If you hubby is watching the football games order him pizza and enjoy your brownies ,think of me and just how sweet life can be.

2. kjfms

kjfms Member

I have been wanting to try them but they're not on my list so I will live vicariously through you...sigh

Oh--about the smiley I am licking my lips not sticking my tongue out at you...LOL

Thanks I can almost taste them
  3. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

A cheese and mushroom pizza!!
    I hope it was good for you, because I just telepathically ate it. :D
  4. jole

jole Member

Brownies are my biggest downfall too. I can pass up nearly anything, but don't sit brownies down within walking distance of me! (Good thing I can't walk too far). Wish I lived in town where I could buy just 1 or 2, because out here when I crave them I have to make a whole big pan - and just the 2 of us to eat them!. Such a shame! lol.
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

carebelle:

I got a meatball sub, frozen, from Costco. It is in the oven now. I just did not feel up .

Enjoy your brownies. They sound delicious.

We all need a break sometimes.

Yum,

NyroFan
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

My treat is Cozy Shack chocolate pudding (that surprisingly is all pure ingredients-well no chemicals, on top of Breyers Choc chip icecream.

MMMMMM

Love Anne
  7. tandy

tandy New Member

I know!!
    I tried mine last weekend!! :)
    Those lil brownie bites are 'to die for!'

I said, just one or 2,.....
    but ate 4.
    They're good!

I'm a weirdo too in that,... I LOVE to eat the batter when I'm making homemade brownies~ (ooops)
    one lick,2 licks. LOL
    yuuuuuummmy

Glad you indulged!
  8. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I don't like brownies! Now if it was cheesecake, <b>thats</b> a different story!

Raz
  9. painintheeverywhere

painintheeverywhere New Member

I am PMSing and craving chocolate...so I am making the phone call. My dogs love pizza crust, so I will blame it on them. Carebelle you gave me the excuse I needed to be BAD tonight......it's always fun to be bad together!

P.S. I really have been good trying to get into the raw diet 50% of the time. So I don't feel to terribly guilty.

Thanks for the cook-free idea.

Jane
  10. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Chocolate! my favorite food group! LOL

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  11. jessica0123

jessica0123 New Member

I enjoyed reading about the brownie fudgies!!!

I went to McDonalds today fro the first time in months and had a kids meal and vanilla shake. I mmmm all the way down the road! Thanks for sharing everybody it made me laugh
    Jessica
  12. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Are those brownies made from a Devil's food mix?

Suppose we could go ahead and just have a platter or

or two and hit the Confessional in the morning.(??)

Sister Mary Gregory (S.M.), (A.M-F.M), (A.F.L & C.I.O)
  13. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Your post made me laugh!! I adore chocolate, it is one of my greatest weaknesses! Just wanted to say thanks for the post, it made me smile. :) Love the pic in your bio! Kim
    [This Message was Edited on 10/07/2006]