OT: On my way to labor and delivery

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Jan 24, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Okay you guys, umm I am freaking out! LOL I mean in a good way but I don't know.

Okay I am having trouble gathering my thoughts here.

I was on the phone with my girlfriend and was asking her questions about dribbling from down there and she shrieked and told me that duh I might be in labor.

Okay so I get a little freaked out and call my doctor and they are sending me to labor and delivery right now. I am just waiting on my husband to get here. He should be here in about five minutes.

I don't know if this is the real thing or not but I am scared, nervous and happy all at once, does that make sense?

Okay so he is here, gotta go.

kate
  2. jennypee

jennypee New Member

Keep us posted when you can! Yay!
  3. crumpton

crumpton New Member

How exciting!!! We are going to be grandmas!! Yeah!! I will be praying for you!

Mema Crumpton
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Kate - will be waiting eagerly to hear your news!!!

Sending prayers and blessings to you and your husband and precious Landon!
  5. jaltair

jaltair New Member

How exciting! Please let us know all about Landon when you come home and can get online. I'll bet you won't do that for a while as holding him will be what it's all about!

I'm so excited for you both!!!

Hugs,

Jeannette
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m thinking and praying for you and baby. I can`t wait to hear what`s going on.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  7. CarolK

CarolK New Member

A JANUARY BABY... I'M A JANUARY BABY!! CONGRATULATIONS AND ENJOY YOUR PRECIOUS NEW LITTLE BABY!

BE SURE TO FILL US ALL IN WHEN YOU CAN!

BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS... CAROLK