OT: Paranormal Items/Strange Happenings

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dreamharp, Mar 12, 2006.

1. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

I bought a antique ring in a shop and ever sense I brought
    it home I have noticed strange events such as water turning
    off and on, light bulbs flashing and blowing out, electrical
    devices turning on, and weird buzzing/humming sounds. I feel
    like I am really losing my mind and even wonder if it is my
    own mind creating this. Has anyone had an experience like
    this? Do objects really have "energy" or is this my own mind
    creating this type of paranormal energy? Please share whatever experience you may of had.

Thanks

Dreamharp
  2. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

I tried searching under paranormal-does anyone know the title
    of the thread? I would be interested in reading the posts.

Thanks
  3. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

I found a lot of threads under ghosts. I just bought the ring
    a few days ago when all this happened. Yes, I plan to give
    the ring to a friend to see what happens.

Dreamharp
  4. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

dreamharp, I do believe your ring may be carrying with it a wayward spirit.

I definitely would not give it to a friend, unless it's a friend you do not like or the friend is fully aware of the ring's potential effects and is willing to take that risk.

The idea of removing it as far from the house as possible, in a shed or something like that is a good one, to see if the activity ceases.

The idea of putting it on e-bay, also a good one. If you have access to a clairvoyant, they may successfully be able to send the wayward spirit to the light, but if the wayward spirit is really attached to that ring, it may be difficult.

The charges for the clairvoyant, however, may exceed the value of the ring.

Could you return it to the antique shop and get your money back? And hopefully the spirit will remain with the ring and not stay in your house.

I had some slight experience with 2 wayward spirits in my house, there wasn't anything unusual happening, but the minute I'd walk in my door, my energy would plummet.

The clairvoyant said there were two spirits in the house, and they do definitely draw from your energy source. One I picked up in the grocery store, a little boy, and the other was a woman. She successfully sent them to the light, and I haven't noticed any plummeting of my energy upon entering the house since.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Sbilek
  5. kch64

kch64 New Member

Wow, that it really happening? That's wild.

When did it happen first?

This is interesting.
  6. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

Wow, this gave me chills just reading about this but you can also do a search on "strange happenings" and "street lights" and it will pull up other post.

Very interesting to read though

7. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

not even back to the shop, not anyone. You need to remove it from the house VERY soon. Nature keep things well for us if we have no "professional" to cleanse/ remove the thingie attached to an object. Find an open area with no houses or living areas and dig it down into the ground.

You can only hope the spirit/ or whatever is attached will go with the object. There are occations where the object is just a "bearer" to a new location. Hopefully this is not the case, but you should notice once you removed the idem.

As for orbs on pics, I have some experience, although we can't share personal info here, like contact info. Sorry!

Good luck, and get rid of it, this is not to play with.
  8. Banka8

Banka8 New Member

I saw a really interesting show on TV about how scientists belive that there are actually eleven dimensions and parallel universes existing next to ours. Universes where Elvis is still alive and Napoleon won the battle at Waterloo.

Albert Einstein was working on his theory of Everything before he died. Steven Hawking is also trying to figure it out.

Do a Google search on The String Theory, The Membrane Theory and Parallel Universes and you can read about it.

It's something to ponder.

Judy
  9. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

yes things can be haunted not just location.

Go look at the pic in my profile it is of my favorite cat, he is laying on top of our rag dolly that was advertised as haunted.

Yes those are orbs in the picture of the lady that made the doll and the spirit that is attached to the dolly.

I actually just wrote to Montel telling him of what was all happening in my house as we do have a spirit, not the forementioned that is terrible and I have asked for Sylvia Browne's help.

I have always had spirits around and can see them and sense them, I have grown up with that so this sort of thing never frightens me.

Have you asked what the one wants that is attached to the ring? Tell her if she is there to help that is great and thank her, but if not she needs to leave and go to the light.

HAGN all Brenda
  10. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

My astrologer told me I wasn't superstitious.
  11. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Hey! Try asking it for a cure! I'm at least half serious here - I always wonder if things that can bring power from the other side might not possibly be able to bring good things as well as bad or neutral.

Gretchen
  12. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

but if this one is zapping her energy, it is surely not a "giver". Then it needs to go.

Oh,, i just read it is not zapping. but anywho, a racketing booger, I still donno, what good is THAT going to do?

And the one with healing power would probably be at a higher level, not eartbound and racketing.

(((HUGS)))
    [This Message was Edited on 03/13/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/13/2006]
  13. kch64

kch64 New Member

That's a good one.

Kendra
  14. kch64

kch64 New Member

Well, what has happened lately? Keep us posted.

K.
  15. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

I contacted a professional group of mediums that told me to
    do a cleansing of my house with lavender of all things and
    some other devices.(I won't go into)This cleansing repels a
    "ghost spirit way" I will be doing a house cleansing this
    week-end.

I have a horrible fear of an appliance turning on and cause
    a fire! The oven turns on sometimes! Scary!! I woke up this
    morning and the whole kitchen smelled of vomit. No other
    logical reason for this smell either.The cleansing should take care of this spirit energy.

I was told the ring is just a vechicle that the host uses.
    I don't have to get rid of the ring.

Dreamharp
  16. kch64

kch64 New Member

Be careful.

K.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/16/2006]
  17. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Dreamharp, I don't think the lavender and the other stuff is going to cut it for this entity. It is too powerful already. If it was a "nice" entity the lavender and other stuff might work.

Your mediums should be able to get rid of this thing with their own energy, but sometimes it is tough.

I really think I'd get rid of that ring. It obviously came with it and maybe it will go when you get rid of the ring.

If not, you need to get in touch with a medium that has enough power to send this thing packing!

Sbilek
  18. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

Send your information about this to TAPS!

They are the guys who do the show "Ghosthunters". Just type in TAPS into google and you will find their website.

Lena
  19. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

It can be tricky if you have no experience and can't "see" where they go when you start to burn lavender, if this is a trickster "it" will just leave the area where you are and play peek-aboo with you. I agree with someone else who said someone (psychic or other experienced person) else does it. I also agree this is not a "sweetie". Where do you live? If you're close to an Indian reservation there may be a medecine man there. They are pretty good at these sort of things. Out of tradition, you give him plain tobacco (they use it in prair- ties)as a "thank you", even if only sitting down to ask for help. Good luck, keep us updated.
  20. splinter

splinter New Member

Hi Dreamharp, i don't have a ring or object problem but have experienced street lights going off as I drive past them. Perhaps an energy field coming from me?
    It has become a source of many laughs in our family. Seems I have seen this experience posted somewhere, too. Also I have killed quite a few computers over the years, just me, no one else in family.