OT..Pic from Vegas trip

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hermitlady, Oct 3, 2006.

1. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

This was the best looking guy I saw all weekend.

My sister just had to take our picture...check it out on my bio!:)
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

boy is it really get bad there...

jodie
  3. maedaze

maedaze New Member

Hmmmm not quite what I was expecting the best looking man in vegas to look like!!! Too much sun do you think?

Although he looks kind of familiar and I don't know why!!
  4. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

He was quite handsome, in a rugged kind of way!

The pic was taken at the Las Vegas Hilton "Star Trek Experience", it was really fun. My sister and I both watched the original Star Trek constantly when we were kids, I think she's seen every episode ever made, movies, new series, etc.

Anyway, we did see an Elvis statue, but this one was much cuter:)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/04/2006]
  5. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Oh Hermit thanks for the laugh! What a hoot!

I love Star Trek too so I think he is very handsome.

Is that you in the photo? Nice picture!

hugs Redwillow
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

had a nice trip. Your boyfriend reminds me of the "Creature from the Black Lagoon". That was a 3-D movie made in the early 50s.

The guy who played the creature didn't make too much money for all his efforts. Just got payed scale.
  7. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I was w my sister, the Star Trek buff.....took lots of pictures of both of us w various creatures:)

Hey, does anybody know how to fix it so the picture isn't sideways???[This Message was Edited on 10/04/2006]
  8. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Great movie, one of the classics for sure! Nothing is better than an old hokey horror flick for a good laugh.
  9. ksp56

ksp56 Member

While I can't say much about the 'man' you are with (lol), you look great and happy!

You look like you are having fun and what a great smile! I am happy you enjoyed one of my favorite cities!

Hugs,

Kim
  10. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

use the low-tech method for dealing w/ sideways pictures. I turn my head.
  11. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

LOL!! I agree, sometimes it's not worth the hassel to figure out all this computer stuff. I'm not very computer smart!
  12. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Tall silent type .LOL what more could you ask for .
  13. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Just read your bio, love your cats....that's the next pic I'll put up, my kitties are my best friends!

I see you live in so CA, me too. I live in Riverside county in a rural area. It's so nice here in the winter, summers are kind of rough tho.

Had to laugh at your comment....I'm sure your man looks much better than this Lizardthing!!LOL
  14. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

And he carries a big stick to beat the tourists off with!! Didn't work on me....hee hee.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/04/2006]
  15. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Did you get his name and number? LOL

The reason he looks familiar is because he is a Gorn, from "Arena", one of the Star Trek: Original series shows. He almost beat the pants off of Captain Kirk.

God Bless.
  16. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Thanks for clearing up his identity, I'll have to tell my sister cuz it was bugging her that she couldn't remember what he was from.

Hermit