OT ~ Pic of our new girls....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lbconstable, Oct 26, 2005.

1. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Just posted a picture of my hubby with two little girls that we are adopting! They are the sweetest little ones! 2 & 3 yrs old.

[This Message was Edited on 10/26/2005]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Looks like a match made in Heaven! They will keep you on your toes, that's for sure.

Congratulations to all in your new family.

Sue
  3. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

That the two of you are !! I am sure they will enrich and bless your lives!! They look so beautiful...

Laura
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

What beautiful girls they are, that is wonderful news!! I am sure they will give you such joy, so glad they are going to have a wonderful new family. I am adopted myself, had wonderful parents, so glad I did.

kgangel
  5. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

Congratulations are definitely in order! Those two will keep you young! I can't imagine raising kids while ill with this DD, but even though I'm sure you'll have days of pure fatigue and exhaustion, those precious babies will be worth every moment. I'm so happy for you and your hubby!

So, what are their names??? (I'm nosey!)

Kat
  6. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

Have you been a foster mother to them for awhile or what? I think it's wonderful that you're giving them a Mom and Dad but best of all you're getting two daughters. Blessings to you and your family.
  7. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Congrats!! I happen to have 2 girls aged 2 & 3 and they are the light of my life!! It can be rough but it is sure an incentive to get out of bed everyday!!
    Good luck, they are beautiful
    Dani
  8. poodlemommy

poodlemommy New Member

Your very special people to be adopting. They are beautiful. Im a gramma to 4 year old twin girls and a 2 year old grandson. They are the loves of my life. You will be so blessed.
    hugs, poodlemum
  9. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

You have my utmost respect. Being a mother to ANY child is a blessing, but it's that much more special when you open your heart and home to children that otherwise may not know a happy & healthy life.

Are the girls from the States? Or was it an international adoption? My family adopted a little girl from Korea back in '75. There hasn't been a single moment since that she's been considered anything but family.

Congratulations, Mom!
    ~Amanda
  10. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

My husband & I feel especially blessed. And a bit scared too, of course.

The girls are Alexis & Anabelle and are from the states. They have been in foster care for about a year and are just moving into our home tomorrow. I can't wait!

We've had them stay with us the last couple of weekends. Hubby has been great, very helpful.

I know it will be a challenge to manage the illness and the family. But I also believe the rewards will be worth it all.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts & words!

Laurie
  11. southernrose

southernrose New Member

Ibconstable, how would I go about opening the pictures or even put some on the messagrboard, for I would love to show off my great-granddaughter's and our first boy in 31 years. southernrose forgive me but had to take meds so I could get on.
  12. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you are all very lucky to have found each other.

How awful for those children who are shipped from foster home to foster home all of their lives, this is such a good thing you are doing.

Keep us posted.

love
    Rosie