OT : Please Pray for my Husband

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fairydust39, Nov 6, 2006.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I took him to the hospital Friday evening! His stomache was swollen ! Today they took amost 11 liters of fluid from his stomache. He was so relieved,to be rid of that crushing pressure in his stomache!

The bad news is they are not sure what caused it. He doesn't use alcohol at all. It may be his liver but the DR will be able to see more now with ulta-sound,since the fluid is gone. They are doing more test tomorrow.

Please pray for him and pray for me too. It is a terrible
    blow for both of us. We are both getting old!! I am not well either,so many things wrong with me.
    Hugs Shirley
  2. lptopcat

lptopcat New Member

I am sending prayers for you and your DH. I hope everything goes well

Big (((HUGS))) and God Bless,

Theresa
  3. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

I will most definitely keep your husband in my thoughts and prayers and I hope the doctors can figure out what has caused this and be able to fix it. Please keep us posted when you can.

Wishing the both of you many blessings!

Love & Hugs!
    Carolin

4. whoachief

whoachief New Member

is in my prayers & so are you. Please keep us posted on how he is doing & remember to take care of yourself as well. Good luck!
  5. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

...and for you and wisdom for his doctors on how to treat his condition. Of course, praying for healing from God.
    Love, Nanna
  6. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Thank you,lptopcat,whoa chief,Carolin,and Nana! I know when I post here on this board,I will always get prayers
    and encouragement from all the wonderful people here.

I just hope it's not his liver!!

I know God will answer our prayers and take care of him!

Thank You all again and God bless
    Love Shirley
    PS I will post later and let you all know how he is!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/06/2006]
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i pray they can fix the problem for him. how sad to feel like that.

it could be plenty of non traumatic things, so i will think positive it is something easy to fix.

hugs back to you

jodie
  8. llama

llama New Member

Hello,

I will certainly include your husband and you in my thoughts and prayers. I know it can sound trite, but never, never give up hope!!

Sending you peaceful and loving thoughts your way...Jill..
  9. misships

misships New Member

I am praying for you both.
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers daily.
    God bless you.

MissHips
  10. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Add me to the list of prayer warriors!

It's always so frightening when we don't know what's happening to our own body.

Take care,
    Susan07
  11. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Thank you,
    69mach1.rama.trishhicks,misship, and susan07.It is so good to know, all my friends here on the board,is praying for my Husband and I.I am awake in the middle of the night,can't sleep very well.We don't really know each other but we still band together in prayer for the good of all. I don't feel so alone!!! Do you know that when we pray for others,the blessing is returned to us,from GOD, double !GOD'S BLESSINGS on YOU All! I will post when I know something,about Al.
    Love Shirley
  12. PianoGirl

PianoGirl New Member

I will keep your husband and you in my prayers. Please let us know what is happening as soon as you can.

Take care

Lis
  13. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Sorry you and he are going through this, sounds scary.

Thinking of you,
    Shar
  14. carebelle

carebelle New Member

you have my prayers .I pray all is well for both of you .
  15. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Thank You,PianiGirl,carebell and Shar6710 for your prayers . Yes it is really scary,to have Al go though this. I am trying to
    stay by his side and give him support. I know God will see us though this tremendous burden and we'll come out stronger!
    I will let you all know what is happening.
    Hugs Shirley
    [This Message was Edited on 11/07/2006]
  16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

Love, Mikie
  17. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Al is going tomorrow for a TIPS Procedure. If that don't work,then he will have to have a Liver transplant. So that would mean a waiting list. I am so worried I just can't live. Please pray for us. Al is a Pastor at our church and is a wonderful man ,who never drank. Yet he has Cirrhosis of the Liver. It doesn't seem fair but I really have faith that God will see him though this terrible time.
    Hugs Shirley
  18. lptopcat

lptopcat New Member

I was just checking to see how it was going...read your post that DH may need transplant..I'm so sorry to hear that.

I will send extra prayers for you & dh..

Take care & ((((Big Hugs))) for both of you.

Theresa
  19. sdjones

sdjones New Member

Dear Shirley,
    Hello, I am very sorry to hear about your husband's Cirrhosis of the liver. Both of you will be in my prayers until he gets better.

I wanted to pass on some helpful information to you that will help your husband's liver.

I used to work at a warehouse back in 1998 and a lady that I worked with told me of a naturopath who helped a woman who had cirrhosis of the liver; and she had never drank either. Her liver had gotten so bad that she was waiting on a liver transplant. She called Dr. McCraw and he told her what he would recommend for her cirrhosis and what he gave her healed her liver and she didn't need the transplant. I don't recall everything that he gave her, but, one of the herbs was blessed thistle. Blessed thistle works on the liver, spleen, and stomach; supporting them and healing them.

His name is Dr. Richard McCraw and here is his telephone number.....1-864-576-0011. His practice is in Spartansburg, S.C., but, you don't have to travel to see him, he gives phone consultations for free. Dr. McCraw has helped us a lot over the years and currently he is helping me to recover from an underactive thyroid which he believes led to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

As we all like to get a second opinion, let me give you this website that I like to frequent. Her name is Dr. Mariah McCain and she has a service every Wednesday where you can email her from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Central Time to ask any question that you want. You have to be a member to use this feature, but, membership is free. Just ask them to send you a catalog, free also, and the member number comes with it.If you email me I can let you use my member number so you can go ahead and ask your question tomorrow without waiting until your catalog arrives. Here is my email......sdj@ntelos.net.

Her web address is.....http://www.herbalhealer.com

There is a herbal preparation that she sells called 4-Herb Tea and this was given to a Canadian nurse back in the 1930's by a native american medicine man for the treatment of cancer. The nurse's name was Renee' Cassie and the tea is also sold under her last name spelled backwards....Essiac Tea. This tea acts directly on the liver and the spleen and supports and heals them. I hope that you will check this out as I believe that this will help your husband.

God Bless,
    Sandra

20. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I too will remember you and your hubby in my prayers. I pray that God will heal him so that he can continue to reach out to others for God.

I too pray that God will give you the strength that you need during this time. Please take care of yourself so you can be there for your hubby!

Blessings,
    Raz