OT: Posted picture of Landon's Nursery!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Jan 21, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello!
    Since my connection seemed to still be strong tonight I decided to go ahead and try to post a picture in my profile.

This is Landon's room and we love it! Of course I still need to iron the curtains and bedskirt and actually put sheets in the crib but for the most part it is put together.

We worked sooooo hard getting his room together! The room used to be my craft room and was purple! LOL

My baby dog Crickett is in the picture too, she snuck in there! LOL She is three and a half and she really is my baby dog! She gives me lots of comfort and love!

Okay well I have been promising to post pictures and wanted to actually follow through on one of them. LOL

I will post a picture of my big belly one of these days. I am just feeling like the Marshmallow Man so not feeling too pretty right now. LOL

Talk to you guys later!

kate

[This Message was Edited on 01/21/2006]
  2. gabdeb

gabdeb New Member

And you are going to have so many good times in that room! The bed is beautiful! I had to write you cause seeing Crickett reminded me of when i had my daughter. My puppy was 6yrs old and the love of my life, so spoiled. he was my kid and i was worried that he may be jealous of my daughter. not. he was always laying by her crib when she was in it. He is in almost every picture taken of her. he was so protective of her, it was really something. looks like your crickett may be the same. Cant wait to see pictures when he is born. my sister is due feb 6th, a girl. Take care, it wont be long!!!
    deb
  3. petsrme

petsrme Member

What a nice room and a cutie pie doggie! Great job!
  4. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Thanks you guys!!!

We DID work hard on his room but I love it and can't wait to see him in it!

kate
  5. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

Hi. I absolutely love the baby bed! I have never seen one with a base like that and not open underneath. My daughter is wanting to have a baby. I would love for her to have that bed.

I sure hope we can find one like it around here.

You did a great job decorating the room. How fun for you.

I love your dog also. Thanks for posting the picture and letting us share this with you.

Jodi
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Honey,

It's gorgeous and peaceful and soothing and just beautiful.
    I really like the color and the chair rails, just wonderful.

You're on your way!!!!

Nancy B.
  7. ~Sibyle~

~Sibyle~ New Member

It is beautiful!

The room looks just lovely! You guys put in a lot of hard work on it :)
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

Landon's crib is just darling!!!! Love the room.

You may feel like Marshmallow Man, but to everyone else's eyes, expecting moms are beautiful!

Hugs,
    Janet
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I love how you decorated the room. I`ll bet your doggie will be sleeping in that exact spot watching out for baby when she arrives. Rest up for the big day it`ll be here before you know it.

Sandy
  10. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

I love the color of the room...you really did a Great job!!

And the Crib/Bed....Oh how beautiful...I have never seen one like it before...I would love to know where you found that....It's making me want a little one even more myself...lol

Can't wait to see pictures of your little bundle of joy thats soon to be here!!

Get Plenty of Rest!!!
    (((Hugs)))
    ~Bluerose~
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

What a beautiful room, so snug and cozy! Very welcoming for baby Landon. That crib is so striking! A beautiful piece of furniture.

So, so glad that you are well, and HERE again.

Sending much love to you and your husband, Crickett, and little Landon.
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I wasn't on yesterday at all. I just read your post here...but your profile is blank... and no pic on my end!

Is anyone else having this problem?

I wanted to see the pretty nursery!!

MamaR
  13. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

No it isn't a technical problem. LOL Sorry! I will put it back.

This morning I decided to get wild and post a picture of myself in my profile. After it being there for about five minutes I chickened out and deleted it.

I will put Landon's nuresery picture back up. I truly meant to do so but forgot and went to nap.

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

kate
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

but, I would LOVE to see a pic of you also.

I know how you feel...I put mine and hubby's on at Christmas. I decided after awhile to put my kitty back on.

But, I probably will put another back on....because I know how I like to put a face with a name.

I just need a decent pic of me. It is getting harder and harder to find them....the disease is taking it's toll on me....for sure! Plus, I'm just plain out getting OLD.

MamaR
  15. MamaR

MamaR New Member

The room is so nice! I just LOVE the bed....and the color of room is so calming.

Cricket looks like she is thinking, "This is where I belong....gonna guard over our baby".

So glad all is well......take care!

MamaR

16. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

I love the room, love the darker green on the bottom, so simple but beautiful. Love it. Best wishes for the new baby.
  17. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

beautiful bed..but i wanted to give you tip to mull over...me just being a mom....and i know what i had done when i was a baby....i climbed out of my bedroom window out of my crib....
    a neighbor knocked on the roof and said hey lady did you know you have a baby on the roof? my mom panicked, they were painting the outside of the house so there was a ladder outside my window as well...so i found the roof...

then my mother nailed the window shut...she thought i guess i managed to do it twice.....

and even if landon doesn't make it out the house becareful the window where he may climb out of it and fall out the window...

maybe i am overprotective but just worried...you won't need to worry for many months but just a tip do with what you want to...

otherwise i love the bed....

jodie
  18. kch64

kch64 New Member

Love the crib. It's beautiful

Getting Excited huh? (GRIN)

Kendra