OT: Power Outages I think they are trying to kill me!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, Jul 22, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Awwww man I don't understand how they can just turn off the electricity like this and it well over 100 degrees out here in the valleys of southern California.

I was sweating like a pig and was concerned my breathing problems would act up again.

I wish they would give us some sort of warning of when they are going to do so that you can at least prepare for it. Sheeeesh....but heat mixed with Fibro, CFS, IBS, Depression, and my next unknown disease---may be Lupus, MS, doctors don't know, but anyway they do not mix well.

Then it got dark out here all of a sudden so I think there is fire going on OR a thunderstorm and that would probably explain the extra fatigue and pain in my shoulders.

Anyway LOL I am just venting....I wish they would just give us an early warning of when they are going to turn the power off.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/22/2006]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow no power!! thats not good! Hopefully it won't last long!! try to stay cool any way you can! like put a hand towel in some cold water and wring it out and put it on your forhead or the back of neck ! ................................I learned that trick from a gal who worked in a very hot kitchen in a restaurant! it might sound weird but it works!